Senior Lawyer in Dispute Resolution (Astana)
GRATA International is looking for a lawyer with a legal degree and 4 years of working experience with good English language skills (both written and oral).
2) Consulting clients;
3) Analyzing legal documents, local and international laws;
4) Drafting contracts, legal opinions, commercial offers, memorandums and other templates;
5) Publishing scientific and practical publications, carrying out seminars;
1) Strong academic track record (local diploma from a well-regarded university, preferably from al-Farabi Kazakh National University, KazGUU, Caspian University);
2) LL.M. from a well-regarded university abroad is an advantage (preferred);
3) Atleast4 years of experience in international law or consulting firms, 2 years of the experience should be working in court;
4) Excellent English (advanced level - both oral and written);
5) Ability to work under strict deadlines and in stressful conditions.
1) Technical legal ability;
2) Analytical thinking;
3) Attention to detail;
4) Logical reasoning;
5) Commercial awareness;
6) Communication skills;
7) Mediation skills.
AREA OF EXPERTISE:
1) Dispute settlement;
2) Representing clients’ interests in court.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the indication of position and name in the topic.