Banking and finance junior lawyer (Astana)
- Consulting clients under supervision of the head of the department;
- Participating in giving legal judgements and commercial offers;
- Analyzing legal documents, local and international laws;
- Participating in projects, business deals under supervision of the head of the department;
- Publishing legal articles and reviews.
- Legal degree received from Kazakhstan's well regarded universities (preferred);
- LL.M. degree received from well regarded universities (preferred);
- At least 1 year of experience at the international or local legal or consulting companies;
- Profound knowledge of civil law;
- Fluent English (intermediate level - both oral and written).
- Technical legal ability;
- Analytical thinking;
- Attention to details;
- Logical reasoning;
- Commercial awareness;
- Communication skills
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Civil law;
- Financial law.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org