Lawyer at Dispute Resolution department (Almaty)
GRATA International law firm has a job opening for position of Dispute Resolution lawyer in Almaty, Kazakhstan.
- Represents clients in courts;
- Participates in negotiations with clients within the framework of the project;
- Consults clients;
- Analyses legal documents, local and international laws;
- Engages in the preparation of various types of contracts, legal opinions, commercial proposals, and memorandums.
- Legal degree received from Kazakhstan's well regarded universities (preferred);
- LL.M. degree received from well regarded universities (preferred);
- At least 2 years of experience at the international or local legal or consulting companies;
- Ability to work in difficult, stressful situations.
- Technical legal ability;
- Analytical thinking;
- Attention to details;
- Logical reasoning;
- Commercial awareness;
- Communication skills.
AREA OF EXPERTISE:
- Judicial settlement of disputes;
- Representation in court.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the indication of position and name in the topic.