Lawyer-Relationship manager (Moscow)
- Participating in negotiations;
- Consulting clients;
- Analyzing legal documents, local and international laws;
- Drafting contracts, legal opinions, commercial offers, memorandums and other templates;
- Publishing scientific and practical publications, carrying out seminars;
- Attracting potential clients.
- Customer relationship management, leveraging relationship.
- Strong academic track record (law degree from a well-regarded university);
- LL.M. from a well-regarded university abroad is an advantage (preferred);
- At least 3 years of experience in international law or consulting firms;
- Excellent English (preferred);
- Ability to work under strict deadlines and in stressful conditions.
- Technical legal ability;
- Analytical thinking;
- Attention to detail;
- Logical reasoning;
- Commercial awareness;
- Communication skills;
- Mediation skills.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the indication of position and name in the topic.