Paralegal at Dispute Resolutions department (Almaty)
GRATA International announces an opening of Paralegal in the Litigation department.
1) Composes a research for legal information requested by a Junior Lawyer, a Lawyer, a Senior Lawyer, a Council and a Partner. It includes the search related to the activities of various companies in the relevant sector of the economy, as well as the legal activities of those companies.
2) Closely cooperates with the government agencies under the control of the Partner.
3) Handles the correspondence of the Department.
4) Carries out other tasks given by the Partner.
5) Provides an active assistance to the administrator of the Department.
1) Legal degree received from Kazakhstan's well regarded university;
2) LL.M. degree received from well regarded universities (preferred);
3) At least one year experience of working at the international or local legal or consulting companies;
4) Sufficient level of English languages (upper intermediate level - both oral and written);
5) Working in stressful conditions.
1) Attention to details;
2) Self discipline;
3) Technical legal ability;
4) Analytical thinking;
5) Logical reasoning;
6) Commercial awareness;
7) Communication skills.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
1) Dispute resolutions;
2) Representing clients interests in court.
Please send your CV to email@example.com with the indication of position and name in the topic.