Senior Lawyer in Finance and Securities (Baku)
A lawyer with legal degree and working experience above 2 years, fluent in both English and Russian languages (both written and oral).
- Drawing up contracts and other legal documents;
- Researching legal documents and providing legal advice on various matters (directly responsible for Finance and Securities department projects);
- Receive requests for legal advice from current and potential clients and deciding on the most appropriate responses to make to these requests;
- Attending the meetings with clients;
- Establishing what needs to be done to solve a client’s problems.
- Legal degree received from a well regarded local university;
- LL.M. degree received from well regarded western universities;
- Experience of working for international or local legal or consulting companies;
- Fluent in both English and Russian languages (both oral and written);
- Ability to work under strict deadlines and in stressful conditions;
- Ability to demonstrate that he/she is technically very able across a sufficiently wide area, able to work without significant supervision and have developed a particular strength and reputation in his/her work area;
- Ability to work closely with other team members and displaying trust and loyalty;
- Ability to manage assigned tasks in an assertive, efficient and timely manner;
- Keeping up-to-date with changes in the law.
- Attention to details;
- Strict discipline;
- Analytical thinking;
- Professional ethics;
- Logical reasoning;
- Commercial awareness;
- Communication skills.
- Finance, Securities;
- General contract law.
Please send your CV to email@example.com