Tax Lawyer (Almaty)
GRATA International announces an opening for the position of a tax lawyer.
- Consulting clients under the supervision of the Partner;
- Participating in giving legal judgements and commercial offers;
- Analysing legal documents, local and international laws;
- Participating in projects, business deals under the supervision of the Partner;
- Publishing scientific publications.
- Legal degree received from Kazakhstan's well-regarded university (preferred);
- LL.M. degree received from well-regarded university (preferred);
- At least 2 years of experience at the international or local legal or consulting companies;
- Profound knowledge of tax law;
- Fluent English (intermediate level - both oral and written).
- Ability to travel frequently.
- Technical legal ability;
- Analytical thinking;
- Attention to details;
- Logical reasoning;
- Commercial awareness;
- Communication skills.
AREA OF EXPERTISE:
- Tax law;
- Customs law;
- Civil law.
Please send your CV to email@example.com with the indication of position and name in the topic.