Shaimerden Chikanayev will be a panellist at the IBA ECA Forum 2018
On 5-7 September 2018, a IBA Europe-Caucasus-Asia Forum 2018 will be held in Almaty.
Shaimerden Chikanaev, Partner, Head of the Banking and Finance Department of GRATA International law firm will be a panellist at the "Key pitfalls of PPP projects in the emerging markets: why do you need a strong legal team" session.
The Forum will gather managing partners, heads of practice, in-house lawyers, and other senior practitioners coming from, or interested in, the ECA region.
Other sessions of the Forum:
- Cross-border projects in the ECA region: avoiding mismatches
- What standards of professional regulation investors/clients expect from their lawyers in the emerging markets: a gap between expectations and reality
- Astana International Financial Center: new opportunities for investors in the ECA region
- Mineral resource development: trends across the region
- Data privacy regulations: local vs exterritorial laws – General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) – the art of risk-management
- Spotlight on corruption and anti-corruption in the ECA region
- How to become an arbitrator
- Procurement of legal services: quality, loyalty and conflict of interest