Shaimerden Chikanayev will Take Part at the Workshop Titled ‘Practical Aspects of PPP Projects’
On 15 September 2017, the workshop on ‘Practical Aspects of PPP Projects’ will be held in The Ritz Carlton Hotel, Almaty.
The event program covers the following issues:
1) What is PPP: legal definition and standard structure of legal incorporation;
2) PPP Models as provided by the legislation of Kazakhstan;
3) Types and features of contractual documentation on PPP;
4) Key legal requirements for PPP financial feasibility;
5) PPP mechanism in the implementation of infrastructure projects;
6) Structuring features and main stages of PPP projects;
7) Project risks: what the project success depends on?
8) Practical cases.
GRATA International will be represented at the workshop by Shaimerden Chikanayev - Partner, Director of Banking & Finance Department. Shaimerden focuses his practice on a wide range of PPP, finance and M&A transactions, including project finance and capital markets, infrastructure transactions, and workouts and restructurings in many industries.