Shaimerden Chikanayev to speak at International scientific conference about public-private partnership agreement in Kazakhstan
"Current problems of international financial and tax law" international scientific conference will be held on September 21-22 in Caspian University, Almaty.
Shaimerden Chikanayev, Partner of GRATA International Law firm will speak on the following topic: “PPP agreement as a new institution of investment law”.
The conference is expected to discuss the following issues:
1. Client protection in financial services;
2. Restoring financial stability in the Euro area;
3. WTO and direct taxation;
4. EU financial regulation and the challenges of the 21st century;
5. Financial regulation in the post-sectoral world;
6. Tax administration modernisation in France;
7. Properties of the financial organisations’ activities in the EEA countries;
8. Double taxation issues in international trade transactions.
Detailed reviews of the current legal framework for PPP projects in Kazakhstan can be found below in English and Russian languages: