For over 25 years, GRATA International has been collaborating with international and local companies form various business sectors contributing to the organisation and the success of their activities in the Asian and European regions. We offer a full range of legal services to assist and advise our clients.
Our high level of performance and acknowledgement by our clients is confirmed by high rankings in respectable publications such as the The Legal 500, Chambers Global, Chambers Asia-Pacific, IFLR1000, Who's Who Legal, Asia Law Profiles.
Combining the strength of all our industry sectors we have created what we believe is a leading practice for assisting in establishing a strong legal presence and further support in the Industry and Trade business.
We have established a true partnership with team spirit, creativity and youthful energy that gives us a unique style of working. Constant self-improvement and focus on cost effective success are the basis for our team development strategy. Our team consists of more than 250 highly qualified lawyers, who can resolve legal issues quickly and skillfully, no matter how complex the issue might be.
We are keen to assist our clients in controlling their expenditures in a complex economic environment, and always try to add maximum value to our advice.
- Corporate Structure;
- Antitrust Issues;
- Obtaining a preliminary approval from the
- antimonopoly authority on terms and conditions of agreements and other documents that restrict or may restrict competition;
- Development/review of policies on choice of counterparties and commercial policies with a view of antitrust law and tax authorities' requirements;
- Legal Due Diligence of the Acquisition and Sale of Company Shares/ Assets;
- Legal Support on M&A Transactions.
- Development and review of distribution, sale and purchase, agency, provision of works, provision of services and other agreements;
- Legal due diligence of candidates for distributorship/ dealership and other counterparties;
- Consulting import and circulation on requirements and restrictions in connection with of certain goods;
- Consulting on compliance of advertising, marketing, sponsorship and similar activities, regulations;
- Consulting on compliance with product labelling and packaging requirements.
- HR legal due diligence;
- Development of labour policies;
- Consulting on hiring foreign employees;
- Advising on termination of employment;
- Advising on compliance with labour code.
- Development of Company Founding Documents;
- State Registration of Legal Entities, Branches and Representative Offices;
- State Registration of Amendments to Founding Documents.
Finance and Securities
- Financial and Currency Regulation;
- Direct Foreign Investments;
- Financial Leasing;
- Debt Restructuring;
- Insolvency Issues.
- Appealing Tax Audit Results;
- Tax Litigations;
- Corporate Taxation and Tax Planning;
- Tax Due Diligence;
- VAT Refund from the State Budget.
- Dispute resolution at State Courts;
- International Arbitration;
- Enforcement of Judgments of Kazakhstani Courts;
- Enforcement of Foreign Arbitral Awards;
- Legal Support during State Audits.
- Advising on Customs Regulation;
- Legal Assistance During Customs Audit;
- Appealing Results of Customs Audit;
- Customs Litigations;
- Customs Due Diligence.
Licenses and Permits
- Advising on Licensing;
- Obtaining and Renewal of Licenses;
- Obtaining and Advising on Permits;
- Advising on Sanitary and Epidemiological Requirements.
- Pre-Trial Protection of Intellectual Property Rights;
- Registration of Intellectual Property Rights;
- Intellectual Property Disputes Resolution.
- Advising a regional cigarette package manufacturer on the import of raw materials into the territory of Azerbaijan;
- Advising a global food company on product certification issues;
- Advising a global software company on software licensing in Azerbaijan;
- Advising a German company on the recall of low quality power equipment;
- Advising a global American pharmaceutical company on the distribution and registration of medicines in Azerbaijan;
- Advising a global European firm on the advertising of Rx and OTC drugs;
- Advising an international brewing company on trademark issues, trademark registration;
- Advising a global company on the production of tobacco products in connection with the violation of trademark rights, representing interests of the company in a dispute with the infringer of IP rights. Pre-trial dispute settlement;
- Advising a global food producer in connection with the breach of trademark rights. Investigation and elimination of the breach;
- Providing legal support and successfully representing an aircraft producer in a complex aircraft leasing transaction, including mortgage of aircraft as security;
- Providing legal support to an American food producer company, represented in more than 20 countries, in negotiations and entering into a Master Franchise Agreement;
- Opening a branch of a major American multinational conglomerate company that produces a variety of commercial and consumer products, engineering services and aerospace systems;
- Representing a Turkish producer of animal food (plaintiff) company, in litigation concerning debt recovery in the amount of EUR 422, 000.
- Providing legal support of a deal on the sale of the juice production plant for the amount of USD 3 million, including Due Diligence of the enterprise, negotiations with the Buyer’s representative in Moscow;
- Providing legal support on founding a joint venture of waste processing with participation of Minsk City Executive Committee, representing the interests in negotiations with other shareholders of the company, drafting the founding documents;
- Providing legal support on acquiring shares of the Chinese information technology company that specialises in cyber-security and data centre solutions from an American company for the purpose of entering the Chinese market;
- Representing cellulose and paper producer within the development of international distributor networks;
- Advising the Belarusian operator of remote ground sensing on the matters of cooperation with BlackBridge Geomatics;
- Representing the interests of a European beer producer in organisation of beer production in the state-owned brewery in Minsk;
- Providing legal support on entering the Belarusian market by an apparel retailer, including the issues with the company registration and the activities of legal entities activity, trade, supply of goods, construction work and others.
- Transferring shares of a large Czech pharmaceutical company, organising and managing the shareholders' meeting;
- Drafting of the lease contract, sale and purchase agreements, future sale and purchase contracts, etc.;
- Representing a pharmaceutical company in a dispute led by an international company producing medical treatments about the non-distribution of deceptive advertisement of its products;
- Representing the bereaved in a large dispute against a medical facility for causing the death of the bereaved´s relative by providing insufficient care;
- Assisting the Ambulance Service of Liberec Region with negotiating settlements with its former employees;
- Representing the Ambulance Service of Liberec Region in a dispute led by a patient for health damage compensation;
- Representing the Liberec Region in a large dispute for health damage compensation;
- Representing several clients in lawsuits against public bureaus for health damage compensation;
- Representing a Hungarian medical company in a proceeding against a Czech company that applied for a registration of a very similar trademark.
- Advising a multinational pharmaceutical company on termination of the employment relations with the branch manager and registration of the relevant changes;
- Advising a multinational pharmaceutical company on employment law matters in Georgia, including drafting of the termination notice of employment
- contracts and mutual agreements on termination of employment contracts;
- Advising a multinational pharmaceutical company on regulations of compassionate use program for cancer patients;
- Representing the Georgian branch of a multinational pharmaceutical company in a local court dispute against an insurance company.
- Representing of the interests of one of the largest computer software producing companies in antipiracy enforcement activity;
- Representing of the interest of a major computer technology company in court on protection of IP rights;
- Advising a global producer of energy drinks on antimonopoly legislation matters;
- Advising the subsidiary of a global brewer on transborder transfer and storage of personal data;
- Advising a large American company on tax optimisation while structuring a deal with the local franchisee;
- Advising a large international pharmaceutical corporation on legal matters in all fields of its activity in Kazakhstan and CIS countries;
- Advising a large international pharmaceutical corporation on localisation of pharmaceutical production;
- Advising a large global pharmaceutical corporation on the matters of entering into a medicine supply contract with the country's sole distributor within public tender procurement;
- Development of a marketing manual for the pharmaceuticals producer from the legal and tax regulations perspective in Kazakhstan;
- Advising an American company producing medicines, hygienic products and medical equipment on advertising matters;
- Advising a world leader in the area of industrial solutions for productivity improvement in construction, geological survey on contractual law;
- Advising Kazakhstan and foreign food producers on distribution models in Kazakhstan;
- Advising the owner of an international online marketplace portal on various commercial issues related to transactions executed by the portal users, data protection and protection of IP rights;
- Advising a large Kazakhstani company on IP rights protection matters;
- Advising a large Russian company on recovery of income from Kazakhstan;
- Advising a large European automobile producer on antimonopoly and tax matters while structuring the distribution model in Kazakhstan;
- Advising a large European company - producer of medical equipment on a parallel import matter;
- Advising a large European confectionery manufacturer on the violation of intellectual property rights in terms of parallel imports;
- Advising a large American cosmetics company on compliance on the online payment mechanism with the law of Kazakhstan;
- Advising an American multinational company on antitrust regulations under the distribution agreement;
- Advising one of the largest European manufacturers of equipment, consumables and software for construction on e-commerce regulations matters.
- Advising a major international beverage corporation on acquisition of land transaction;
- Advising a Russian producer of snacks and confectionery products on registration of legal entity, branch and various corporate law matters;
- Advising a multinational consumer goods company on trademark protection and inclusion into the customs register;
- Advising a Turkish clothing company on labour law matters;
- Advising a Kazakh major trade company of home appliances on labour regulation in Kyrgyzstan;
- Advising a leading German pharmaceutical company on establishment of a representative office in Kyrgyzstan;
- Advising the leading American pharmaceutical company on requirements of the Kyrgyz Law on notification of the authorised state agency on adverse reaction to a drug;
- Advising a global pharmaceutical corporation on regulation of pharmaceutical activities in Kyrgyzstan, registration of pharmaceuticals;
- Advising a leading Swiss pharmaceutical company on registration of drugs and trademarks in Kyrgyzstan;
- Advising a leading American pharmaceutical company on provisions of the Kyrgyz laws on drug advertisement;
- Advising a leading American pharmaceutical company on provisions of the Kyrgyz laws on execution of questionnaires and tests among pharmacists;
- Advising a leading American pharmaceutical corporation on import of pharmaceuticals as humanitarian aid into the territory of Kyrgyzstan;
- Advising a leading American pharmaceutical corporation on advertising and promotion requirements of Non-Rx drugs, organising and sponsoring conferences and symposiums. Advising on provision of grants for research purposes;
- Advising a leading international law firm on localisation of pharmaceutical production;
- Advising a German leading company that provides dialysis services on requirements for storage of defective products and notifying the local authority.
- Providing comprehensive legal support to a Polish producer and distributor of fiscal cash registers in the transaction including: (i) acquisition of all copyrights and know-how for production of fiscal printers (printing device of fiscal cash register);
- (ii) exit of a strategic investor; (iii) acquiring new investment from a private equity fund;
- Providing on-going comprehensive legal support to a leading outsourcing company in Poland in the handheld devices insurance sector (Digital Care sp. z o.o.). Legal advice includes: wide range of corporate and commercial issues;
- Advising one of the largest capital groups in the sector of recycling and trade of recyclable materials in Poland (Elemental Holding S.A.). Corporate restructuring of the Polish part of the capital group;
- acquisition of 51% of shares in a Turkish company (value of the transaction USD 11 million); bond issuance programs of PLN 30 and 100 million respectively.
- Advising a large Russian company on tax consequences that may affect the concessionaire when operating under a concession agreement on indemnification against any loss caused to federal public roads by vehicles with the gross laden weight of over 12 tonnes;
- Providing legal support for placing of production facilities and offices, negotiating lease agreements, conversion of facilities, capital repairs as part of a project on establishing a Russian subsidiary of one of the world's leading automotive manufacturers;
- Providing legal support to a European automotive manufacturer headquarters of a Russian subsidiary, including lease of the building, architectural planning work, general construction work, finishing work;
- Providing legal support and consulting a Russian subsidiary of a major international medical devices manufacturer on its business activities (including contracts, state procurement activities, advertising and protection of intellectual property);
- Advising a major German pharmaceutical company in connection with new regulations in the Eurasian Economic Union;
- Advising a European manufacturer of medical devices on the issues of localisation of manufacturing in Russia;
- Advising one of the largest international pharmaceutical companies regarding distribution and promotion of its products in Russia;
- Advising an American manufacturer of cosmetics regarding certification and state registration of its products in Russia;
- Advising a leading international manufacturer of jeans regarding advertising and labelling of its products in Russia;
- Representing a Russian subdivision of one of the world's largest fashion retail companies in a dispute with a lessor on the fines recovery, compulsion to enter into a contract of lease;
- Providing legal Due Diligence of a Russian confectionery products manufacturing group;
- Advising a European private investment fund in relation to the sale of shares in the authorized capital of a Russian manufacturer of confectionery products;
- Advising one of the largest Russian manufacturers of confectionery products regarding VAT refund issues;
- Advising one of the largest Russian companies regarding import and sale of frozen seafood and applicable tax regimes when developing a business structure;
- Advising a Swiss production equipment manufacturer on personal data protection issues;
- Preparing of documentation on controlled transactions between one of the largest Swiss manufacturer of food processing equipment and its Russian subsidiary;
- Representing one of the world's largest manufacturers of ceramic ware in a tax litigation in connection with license fee record-keeping;
- Successfully defending a Russian subsidiary of an American company - a world leader in thedevelopment of tapping and plugging technologies,
- in the case of inclusion the company into the list of creditors that renders repair work and technical support of gas pipelines, to recover of a debt in the amount of approx. RUB 1 billion;
- Advising and representing a Russian manufacturer of electric lamps and lighting equipment with a major commercial bank in a dispute on debt recovery under the bank loan agreement;
- Appealing the decision of the Moscow Department of the Federal Antimonopoly service on prosecuting one of the largest Russian manufacturers of highquality utilities and road equipment liable for a violation of the public procurement law;
- Representing Russian and German partners' interests in connection with the proposed construction of a greenhouse complex in the Moscow Region, including advising on the issues of property rights to the land plots, town-planning regulation and other regulatory aspects of the project implementation;
- Preparing the documentation on controlled transactions between a major German manufacturer of agricultural equipment and its Russian subsidiary;
- Advising one of the largest Russian companies regarding efficient structuring of business in terms of tax regimes applicable to import of seeds;
- Advising one of the major world manufacturers of agricultural equipment in connection with premature termination of the office lease agreement in Moscow;
- Successfully representing of one of the major Russian supplier company of agricultural equipment and spare parts in a dispute with a contractor over recovery of a debt under a supply contract;
- Advising a regional network of pharmacies on contesting the results of a tender for the supply of tomographs. Providing Legal support on the investment project on the construction of a medical center;
- Advising the seller of medical equipment on compliance with the requirements of securities market law and joint-stock companies law. Preparing the necessary documents and representing before federal authorities;
- Drafting and analysing foreign trade contracts for the storage and transshipment of goods in the Rostov port for a foreign company;
- Providing legal support for an investment project on the construction of a car dealership;
- Advising a motor transport enterprise and the owner of a large land plot on the reorganisational procedure of the company. Preparing of the necessary documents and representing before the federal authorities in connection with the reorganisation of a joint stock company with respect to the registration and placement of securities;
- Advising an international agro-industrial company on the acquisition of agricultural assets;
- Advising a world leader in food trade on an investment project for the construction of an export grain terminal;
- Advising a large holding company, a sugar producer, in relations with its counterparties, as well as regarding the corporate conflict. Implementing the procedures for requesting information about opponents in foreign jurisdictions. Representing an enterprise before the UK registering authority (Companies House);
- Advising and providing legal support on to a dispute to a large confectionery manufacturer regarding protection of exclusive trademark rights;
- Providing legal support to the producer of bakery products in a tax dispute during the pre-trial stage;
- Advising and providing legal support for a large restaurateur on the acquisition of assets;
- Advising an Italian restaurant network on the protection of trademark rights;
- Advising a large retailer of household appliances and successfully supporting in a dispute with an employment inspection officer against a foreign employee;
- Providing legal protection of a company on the repair of electrical equipment in a dispute on violation of the rights to an invention;
- Advising and providing legal support in a dispute of an agricultural producer regarding agricultural assets;
- Advising and representing a supplier of agricultural machinery in a dispute over the lease of tractors;
- Advising the largest Russian agro-industrial holding on the Due Diligence and acquisition of agricultural enterprises;
- Advising and representing a large world grain trader in a dispute with the administration of Rostov-on-Don on the collection of rent for land plots;
- Advising an agricultural enterprise on the registration of rights to agricultural assets;
- Developing of a legal opinion on the legality of paid state subsidies for the purpose of validity of expenses in the course of audit by the Ministry of Finance of the Russian Federation;
- Providing legal support to an agricultural producer in the course of restructuring of liabilities to the bank;
- Advising a foreign agricultural supplier on the establishment of a Russian company. Preparing the documents and representing foreign founders in the course of establishment of a Russian company, as well as advising on compliance with corporate law;
- Providing legal support to a large investor in acquiring control over agricultural assets;
- Providing legal support to a large exporter of agricultural crops in an administrative dispute with customs authorities;
- Advising a new owner of a hazardous production facility on the system of contractual relationships;
- Providing legal support to a company in challenging the decision of the Federal Tax Service on tax liability and additional tax charges;
- Advising a large agricultural producer on the application of migration law, especially with respect to highly qualified specialists;
- Legal support for an international holding on the import of agricultural products to different countries in customs and administrative disputes;
- Advising a recycling company on investing in the nuclear industry in China;
- Successfully representing a major manufacturer of electrical equipment in a dispute over the results of a tender bidding for a supply contract for a nuclear power plant under construction;
- Advising a major beverage producer on the registration of ownership rights on the unwarranted construction of the boiler house;
- Advising and representing the interests of the large international company in court on labour disputes with sales representatives and other employees in various constituent territories of the Russian Federation;
- Advising and providing legal support in a dispute of the shareholders of a major trade center on the corporate conflict which has led to deadlock situation;
- Advising a major bearing manufacturer on withdrawing from a joint venture in China;
- Providing legal support to the shareholders of a large manufacturer of construction materials on challenging the acquisition of shares;
- Advising and providing legal support in a dispute of the largest retailer of consumer electronics on real estate and land issues;
- Advising a number of the largest companies on trade in household goods in the area of assessment of tax risks when restructuring the holding structures of the companies.
- Advising a local leading beverage company on protest of a bill;
- Advising a global pharmaceutical corporation on registration of pharmaceuticals;
- Advising a multinational consumer goods company on customs regulation and trademark protection;
- Advising a Chinese bank on loan transaction to local cotton manufacturer (providing Due Diligence of the cotton manufacturer, advising on regulation of processing and sale of cotton);
- Advising a leading American pharmaceutical company on requirements of the Tajik Law for notification of the authorised state agency on adverse reaction to a drug;
- Advising a leading American pharmaceutical company on provisions of the Tajik laws on drug advertisement.
- Advising one of the global leaders in agricultural trade in a dispute involving debt collection under the joint activity agreement;
- Advising foreign trade associations on anti-dumping investigation in Ukraine;
- Advising a Ukrainian trade association on the agricultural regulatory environment;
- Advising one of the global leaders in electronics and household appliances market on initiation of litigation on debt collection under a joint activity agreement;
- Advising one of the global leaders in electronics on a special investigation and an anti-dumping investigation;
- Representing one of the global leaders in sales and production of energy drinks by tax authorities on challenging a decision on additional tax liabilities;
- Representing one of the global leaders in fast food industry in disputes on challenging the local government authority's actions, real estate, reimbursement of losses, changes to or termination of contracts;
- Representing an international spirits producer in litigation regarding trademark infringement;
- Advising several global cleaning products manufacturers in disputes concerning a competition law breach;
- Representing a leading global direct sales company in a dispute on debt collection with the supplier;
- Representing one of the biggest Korean ferroalloy producers in a special investigation;
- Advising international producers of float glass in an anti-dumping investigation;
- Advising an international fertiliser producer on the safeguard investigation on imports of mineral fertilisers to Ukraine;
- Advising a local glass producer on obtaining a loan from the EBRD and relevant security;
- Advising Ukrainian and foreign trade associations on safeguard investigation on import of cars;
- Advising plants manufacturing railway coaches and wheel sets for coaches on contractual issues;
- Advising a Russian industrial company on issues of purchasing of a tractor producer;
- Advising an international car manufacturer on incorporation of a joint venture;
- Advising a major Ukrainian aircraft building and construction company on potential ways of corporate reorganisation and raising capital.
- Advising a large Russian producer of alcoholic beverages, a large Ukrainian producer of alcoholic beverages, a Turkish beer manufacturer and a
- leading European food producer on mandatory marking of the goods and on advertisement requirements according to Uzbek law;
- Representing and successfully defending the leading global alcohol-producing group of companies in a dispute against takeover of Stolichnaya and
- Moskovskaya trademarks by the leading local alcohol importer, producer and retailer. Representing at the Agency on Intellectual Property of Uzbekistan on various matters related to protection of the company's intellectual property;
- Advising a large Israeli manufacturing company and a large German electronics company on corporate liability for defective products and procedures for recalling defective and hazardous products;
- Structuring business relations with local agents, advising on issues related to recovery of funds from Uzbekistan, dealing with bad debtors, structuring accounts payable for the largest European pharmaceutical companies;
- Advising one of the largest international pharmaceutical companies on issues related to recovery of funds from Uzbekistan and developing internal employment policies for the company's local representative office;
- Advising a large Indian pharmaceutical company on legal aspects of representation;
- Advising a leading French pharmaceutical company in drafting and negotiations of a Joint Venture Agreement;
- Arranging an agreement with the leading Uzbek manufacturer and retailer of pharmaceuticals and medicines on establishment of a joint venture company on production of pharmaceutical and medical appliances in Uzbekistan;
- Advising a leading American pharmaceutical company on general corporate and commercial law matters in connection with establishment of a manufacturing joint venture with the Uzbek Government;
- Advising a leading German pharmaceutical company on establishment of the local presence in Uzbekistan and providing day-to-day assistance on legal matters;
- Advising a leading Indian pharmaceutical company on establishment of a local presence in Uzbekistan and providing day-to-day assistance on legal matters;
- Advising an American multinational pharmaceutical corporation on various matters related to its activity on the Uzbek pharmaceutical market;
- Assisting a European pharmaceutical company to extend accreditation of its representative office in Uzbekistan;
- Advising a world known German company on intellectual property matters, and representing the company's interests with antitrust authorities and courts of Uzbekistan against local counterfeit producers and importers;
- Advising a leading Indian pharmaceutical manufacturer on employee remuneration, taxation and foreign exchange laws in Uzbekistan;
- Advising a leading Indian pharmaceutical manufacturer on employment law matters in Uzbekistan, including drafting and reviewing the company's in-house rules, employment contracts, job descriptions, termination of employment contracts, etc.;
- Structuring agency relations for American multinational pharmaceutical corporation with local agents, advising on issues related to recovery of funds from Uzbekistan, dealing with bad debtors, structuring accounts payable to American corporations;
- Advising an American healthcare company on issues related to recovery of funds from Uzbekistan. Drafting internal employment policies for the company's local representative office;
- Providing Due Diligence of local representative office activities for an Indian pharmaceutical company, advising on transfer of business issues;
- Advising a Polish manufacturer of drug products on issues related to recovery of funds from Uzbekistan, dealing with bad debtors, structuring accounts
- payable to the company;
- Advising an Indian pharmaceutical company on recovery of debts from local buyers;
- Advising a French multinational pharmaceutical company on recovery of debts from local buyers;
- Advising an Israeli pharmaceutical company on dealing with bad debtors.
|Shakhrukh Usmanov||Partner, Director of Industry and Trade Department||Almaty||Inquire|
|Atabek Sharipov||Partner, Head of Turkmenistan Practice, Head of Banking & Secured Transactions in Uzbekistan and Turkmenistan||Tashkent, Ashgabat||Inquire|
|Bakhodir Jabborov||Managing Partner||Tashkent||Inquire|
|Samat Daumov||Managing Partner, Branch Director||Ust-Kamenogorsk, Kyzylorda, Shymkent, Taraz, Kostanay, Astana, Kokshetau, Petropavlovsk, Pavlodar, Karaganda, Uralsk, Taldykorgan||Inquire|
|Kanat Seidaliev||Partner, Office Director||Bishkek, Dushanbe||Inquire|
|Zaira Kaysar||Partner, Branch Director in Atyrau and Aktobe||Atyrau, Aktobe||Inquire|
|Marat Atyshev||Representative in Shymkent and Taraz, Advocate||Shymkent, Taraz||Inquire|
|Yana Dianova||Director of Corporate and Commercial Law Department, GRATA International (Moscow)||Moscow||Inquire|
|Yevgeniy Gorokhov||Head of Dispute Resolution Department, Attorney at law, GRATA International (Moscow)||Moscow||Inquire|
|Gulim Ratayeva||Representative in Pavlodar||Pavlodar||Inquire|
|Elvira Maratova||Counsel, GRATA Kyrgyzstan||Bishkek, Dushanbe||Inquire|
First | Prev. | 1 | Next | Last
At the Pharmaceutical Forum of the EAEU and CIS countries held in Moscow in late February 2018, the Director of the Department of Technical Regulation and Accreditation of the Eurasian Economic Commission (EEС) said that the full-scale work on registration of medicines using the unified information system of the Eurasian Economic Union (EAEU) will start upon its launch scheduled on the first half of 2018. Currently, the integration segment of this system is ready, and the work to prepare national segments in each state of the EAEU is underway. Representatives of the regulatory authority of Kazakhstan reported that the first applications for registration of medicines under the unified EAEU rules had already been submitted, and representatives of the Belarus regulator confirmed their readiness to accept such applications.
Asialaw Profiles – the guide to Asia-Pacific’s leading lawyers and law firms has identified key legal practitioners in Kazakhstan
We would like to draw your attention to some important changes in the laws of the Republic of Kazakhstan regarding the country's accession to the World Trade Organization.
China Business Law Journal released winners of “China Business Law Awards 2015” in its second issue for 2016
We note that the views expressed below are preliminary and may require further research and analysis. We also note that below information shall not be considered as a legal advice, and is provided as a general overview of business activity from the standpoint of legal consultant.
GRATA International was reviewed by Asialaw profiles 2016 as one of the leading experts and a premier law firm in Kazakhstan.
In September 2015 Kazakhstani Government announced that in furtherance to large-scale privatization program being realized in Kazakhstan over the last couple of years, 60 major state-owned companies will become private before 1 January 2018
On 8 June 2015, in Almaty there was a business meeting of representatives of Malaysian and Kazakhstani oil-and-gas companies.
Grata Law Firm is ‘held in high regard’ by foreign clients and international law firms, and its large, full-service team.
China-Russia Oil & Gas Forum gathered to discuss implementation of infrastructure projects and investment opportunities in the area of production and transportation of oil and gas in Russia, China and Central Asia.
Content: Azerbaijan Kazakhstan Russian Federation Uzbekistan Kyrgyzstan
The Cocktail Party was arranged in Almaty by the Belgian Embassy on the 22nd of November as part of the Economic Mission of the European Union ‘Greater Region'.
News 1 - 12 of 12
First | Prev. | 1 | Next | Last