Our Mining lawyers have over 25 years of experience providing full legal support to mining companies.
Our lawyers understand the industry and constantly monitor market trends. We can advise clients to bring an industry-focused approach and guide them through the legal commodities market. We know how mining works from technical to operational to legal sides. Our highly qualified lawyers are dedicated to resolving legal issues at any stage of the cycle.
Services we provide include:
Legal support in obtaining subsoil use rights;
Advice on subsoil use contracts;
M&A in subsoil projects: legal due diligence, drafting purchase agreements, transfer of assets, obtaining waiver in purchasing subsoil objects from state authorities;
Legal support in creation and operation of joint ventures;
Environmental audit and litigation;
State control and regulation: legal advice and representation;
Taxation and tax dispute: audit and litigation;
Transfer pricing: export structuring, audit, litigation;
Production sharing agreement;
Joint venture agreement;
Dispute resolution and much more.
- Representing interests of a leading Belarusian petrochemical enterprise in arbitration courts of Russian Federation andinternational arbitration court at the BelCCI in a dispute arising out of construction project works and banking guarantee.
- Assisting SKY SOLAR s.r.o. in drafting and negotiations of a Purchase contract for arable lands in the Czech Republic;
- Advising a Chinese investor on acquisition of Manas Resources. Due diligence of mining companies owned by a holding company in Kyrgyzstan;
- Advising Chaarat Zaav gold company on regulation and procedure for environmental impact assessment;
- Advising EBRD on a syndicated loan to one of the largest gold mining projects Kumtor. Registration of pledge agreement;
- Advising a major Russian bank on financing of construction of gold processing plant at the second largest gold ore field in Kyrgyzstan. Drafting all local security instruments, commenting on foreign financing arrangements from the standpoint of local law; providing extensive ongoing general legal advice on gold exports, taking and enforcing securities in Kyrgyzstan, and other matters.
- Advising a major Chinese mining company on mining regulation in Tajikistan.
- Advising Energy and Fuel of Ukraine state company on day-to-day business activities;
- Advising a Ukrainian company on defending against claims related to ownership of granite quarry and sand washing activities
|Nurbol Kissembayev||Partner, Branch Director||Aktau||Inquire|
|Bakhodir Jabborov||Managing Partner||Tashkent||Inquire|
|Almat Daumоv||Partner, Head of Natural Resources Department, Representative GRATA International (Moscow)||Moscow, Almaty||Inquire|
|Kanat Seidaliev||Partner, Office Director||Bishkek, Dushanbe||Inquire|
|Zaira Kaysar||Partner, Branch Director in Atyrau and Aktobe||Atyrau, Aktobe||Inquire|
|Yevgeniy Gorokhov||Head of Dispute Resolution Department, Attorney at law, GRATA International (Moscow)||Moscow||Inquire|
|Yerbolat Yerkebulanov||Partner, Head of Subsoil Use Department (Almaty)||Almaty||Inquire|
|Samat Daumov||Managing Partner, Branch Director||Ust-Kamenogorsk, Kyzylorda, Shymkent, Taraz, Kostanay, Astana, Kokshetau, Petropavlovsk, Pavlodar, Karaganda, Uralsk, Taldykorgan||Inquire|
|Maksim Burak||Partner, Head of Subsoil Use Department (Astana)||Astana||Inquire|