In terms of continuously evolving market and fast developing healthcare system of the country the pharmaceuticals and healthcare companies encounter numerous challenges such as adherence to government regulations, consideration of local and international tax and customs regulations, and all types of commercial issues including competition matters, parallel importation practice, disputes over intellectual property, anti-monopoly and other key issues.
We provide integrated legal advice to a range of companies in Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare sector in Kazakhstan and CIS countries.
Our knowledge of local business environment and clear understanding of our clients’ business and legal needs help us to add real value to our clients at all stages of projects, providing them with practicable and legally robust solutions.
Review of compliance with mandatory norms of Georgian legislation and making changes to the draft agreement on marketing, sales and distribution;
- Advising on advertising, promotion and placement of client orders for medical devices.
- Protection of IP rights;
- Advising on dataprotection; Advising on pricing in Kazakhstan;
- Counselling in anti-corruption investigation;
- Devising a risk mitigation strategy in terms of pricing and sales policies;
- Supporting business conduct and compliance functions in Kazakhstan and Central Asia;
- Legal support with analysis, planning and negotiations on investments to Kazakhstan;
- Counselling on private-public partnership structuring;
- Advising on cost sharing/risk sharing projects structuring;
- Legal due diligence;
- Pre-court dispute resolutions;
- Advising on taxation of income from Kazakh sources;
- Successful court representation in tax and customs disputes with fiscal bodies.
- Advising on taxation of income from Kazakh sources
- Сourt representation in tax and customs disputes with fiscal authorities
Legal support in registration of pharmaceuticals;
Advising on the issues of notifying the competent state authority on reactions to medicines;
Advising on the regulation of advertising of medicines;
Advising on the registration of medicines and trademarks;
Advising on the registration and import of pharmaceuticals and medical equipment;
Advising on the localisation of pharmaceuticals;
Advising on the statutory requirements for medical equipment installation and repair works;
Legal support at all implementation stages of a PPP project: licensing, land regulations, construction, customs, general corporate issues, supply of pharmaceuticals, lease of state property, health regulation and contract law issues.
Advising a manufacturer of medical equipment on localisation of production in Russia;
Providing legal support to a medical equipment manufacturer;
Advising on the protection and processing of personal data and trade secrets;
Advising pharmaceutical companies on labour law, trademark protection, as well as advertising and public procurement legislation;
Advising an international group of companies on the business reorganisation in Russia;
- Advising on the relations with representatives in the CIS and Georgia in terms of legal and tax risks;
Advising on the statutory requirements for securities market and joint-stock companies. Representing interests before federal authorities.
|Shakhrukh Usmanov||Partner, Director of Industry and Trade Department||Almaty||Inquire|
|Kanat Seidaliev||Partner, Office Director||Bishkek, Dushanbe||Inquire|
|Igor Stepanov||Managing Partner||Rostov-on-Don||Inquire|
|Yana Dianova||Director of Corporate and Commercial Law Department, GRATA International (Moscow)||Moscow||Inquire|
First | Prev. | 1 | Next | Last
The Board of the Eurasian Economic Commission (EEC) approved on 29 January 2019 the Recommendations on the Guidelines for the Selection of Trade Names of Medicinal Products and the Guidelines for Manufacturing of Finished Dosage Forms of Medicinal Products in order to eliminate differences in the requirements for the manufacturing of finished dosage forms of medicines in Eurasian Member States Economic Union (EAEU).
News 1 - 1 of 1
First | Prev. | 1 | Next | Last