For 25 years GRATA International has collaborated with international and local companies in all sectors of the economy, contributing to the organization and the success of their activities in the Asia, Europe and Middle East regions.
We offer a full range of legal services to assist and advise our clients. Our high level of performance and acknowledgement by our clients is confirmed by high ratings in respectable publications such as the “The Legal 500”, “Chambers Global”, “Chambers AsiaPacific”, “IFLR1000”, “Who’s Who legal”, “Asialaw Profiles”. Combining the strength of all our industry sectors we have created what we believe is a leading practice for assisting in establishing a strong legal presence and further support in the transport business.
We have established a true partnership with team spirit, creativity and youthful energy that gives us a unique style of working. Constant self-improvement and focus on cost effective success are the basis of our team development strategy. Our team consists of more than 200 highly qualified lawyers, who can resolve legal issues quickly and skillfully; no matter how complex the issue might be.
We are keen to assist our clients to control their expenditures in a complex economical environment, and always try to add maximum value to our advice. A reasonable pricing policy allows our customers to obtain quality services at a reasonable price.
Our Telecommunications and Transport team will support and guide you through rapidly changing environment of Kazakhstani and Central Asian markets and help you to evaluate risks as well as opportunities.
We propose to our clients services in the following areas:
- Licensing and permits;
- Competition and regulatory requirements;
- Property acquisition and registration;
- Finance and leasing;
- Taxation, customs and transfer pricing;
- Corporate structuring;
- Registration of legal entities;;
- Drafting and negotiating commercial agreements;
- Advising on environmental law issues;
- Dispute resolution and mediation;
- Insolvency and restructuring;
- Legal structuring of complex projects;
- And many other.
- Advising an international airline headquartered in Germany in connection with drafting and negotiating commercial agreements, tax, corporate and other issues, representing the Client's interests in local courts;
- Advising the leading Kazakh airline in connection with financing of acquisitions of aircrafts and aircraft engines, customs and tax regulations and general commercial issues;
- Advising an international airline headquartered in Central Europe in connection with customs and tax regulations in Kazakhstan, cooperation with local partners and state authorities, corporate restructuring, drafting general commercial agreements;
- Advising a major international airline in connection with establishing their legal presence in Kazakhstan and tax reporting;
- Advising an international manufacturer of passenger trains in connection with establishing their legal presence in Kazakhstan, customs and tax issues, operations in the territory of a Special Economic Zone and construction of production facilities;
- Advising a leading helicopter services company in connection with corporate restructuring and labour law requirements; representing the Client's interests in disputes against state authorities on labour and tax issues;
- Advising international industry association of airlines in connection with general regulatory requirements in Kazakhstan, real estate matters, including leases, tax and corporate issues;
- Advising major international producer of vehicles headquartered in Sweden in connection with financing of operations in Kazakhstan and cooperation with local distributors and partners, tax and customs issues;
- Advising a subsidiary of Kazakh top-tier industrial group in connection with construction of plant producing railway equipment, international commercial contracts, cooperation with state authorities and general regulatory issues;
- Advising a leading German bank on sale of two aircrafts to the Kazakh Ministry of Transport and Communications;
- Advising international financial consultants on the financing of a lease of an aircraft engine to an airline in Kazakhstan, including advice on structure of financing, drafting financing agreements and issuing a legal opinion;
- Advising a US lessor of commercial aircrafts on the lease of an aircraft to a Kazakh company;
- Advising an international shipping company on the enforceability of marine foreign mortgages in Turkmenistan and registration of a bareboat charter under the flag of Turkmenistan;
- Advising a Kazakh shipping company on the financing of the acquisition of vessels in Kazakhstan, including structuring and drafting financing agreements;
- Advising a top-tier transportation company headquartered in France in connection with construction of a modern turnkey tram-line in Astana, including advice on regulations applicable to Astana New City Special Economic Zone;
- Advising Uber in connection with launch of service in Kazakhstan, including licensing, tax and other issues, drafting commercial agreements, participation in negotiations with state authorities;
- Advising the world’s largest telecommunication company headquartered in China in connection with establishing their legal presence in Kazakhstan, including licensing, corporate structuring and acquisition of assets;
- Advising a group of Middle East investors in connection with acquisition of shares in Kazakhstani telecommunication company, including due diligence, corporate structuring, regulatory and licensing advice;
- Advising one of the leading producers of mobile phones in connection with antitrust and customer protection issues in Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan and Azerbaijan;
- Advising the largest telecommunication company in Kazakhstan in connection with IPO dual listing, including legal due diligence;
- Due diligence of a Kazakh mobile operator as a part of an M&A deal with focus to regulatory permits of Kazakh state agencies;
- Advising a world leading provider of new generation telecommunication network in connection with corporate restructuring;
- Advising a leading global provider of telecommunication equipment on tax issues in a proposed consortium with another company;
- Advising a leading global provider of telecommunication equipment regarding enforcement of international arbitral awards in Kazakhstan;
- Advising a leading global provider of telecommunication equipment regarding risks relating to entering into contractual arrangements with offshore companies;
- Advising a leading global provider of telecommunication equipment and mobile phones regarding law enforcement procedures relating to settlement of international commercial dispute in Kazakhstan;
- Advising telecommunication company implementing constructions project in Kazakhstan in connection with legal issues relating to status of optical cables as strategic objects under Kazakhstan legislation;
- Advising a large international telecommunication company in connection with customs issues and legal support of customs audit.
|Yerzhan Yessimkhanov||Partner, Head of Telecommunication & Transport, Construction & Infrastructure Department||Almaty||Inquire|
|Bakhodir Jabborov||Managing Partner||Tashkent||Inquire|
|Samat Daumov||Managing Partner, Branch Director||Ust-Kamenogorsk, Kyzylorda, Shymkent, Taraz, Kostanay, Astana, Kokshetau, Petropavlovsk, Pavlodar, Karaganda, Uralsk, Taldykorgan||Inquire|
|Nodir Yuldashev||Partner, Construction, Telecommunications, Transport, Tax and Litigation||Tashkent||Inquire|
|Kanat Seidaliev||Partner, Office Director||Bishkek, Dushanbe||Inquire|
|Zaira Kaysar||Partner, Branch Director in Atyrau and Aktobe||Atyrau, Aktobe||Inquire|
|Yevgeniy Gorokhov||Senior Lawyer of Dispute Resolution Department, Attorney at law, GRATA International (Moscow)||Moscow||Inquire|
First | Prev. | 1 | Next | Last
Asialaw Profiles is a comprehensive guide to the leading domestic and regional law firms in the Asia-Pacific region.
Yerzhan Yessimkhanov, Partner at GRATA Law Firm, took part in the meeting with business community in Ukraine, organized by the Embassy of Kazakhstan in Ukraine and the Republic of Moldova in Kiev on 14 August 2014.
News 1 - 2 of 2
First | Prev. | 1 | Next | Last