While conducting transactions regarding real estate, one of the most important issues is carrying out due diligence of a target seeking title clearance, checking for liens and encumbrances, proper formalization of a deal, and the restoration of inventory records.
We are always pleased to support you in the sale of mortgaged assets, eviction of estate, and any alteration to a property’s specified purpose.
- Advice on Registration and Transfer of Immovable Property
- Advising on a Lease of an Immovable Property
- Application of International Standard Construction Contracts in Kazakhstan
- Conclusion and Amendment of Subsoil Use Contract
- Legal Expertise
- Legal Support in the Area of Construction
- Real Estate Acquisition
- Real Estate Registration
- drafting an agreement for sale and purchase of a land plot for construction of a five star hotel in South-Kazakhstan region for the biggest company owns a worldwide hotels chain;
- drafting an agreement for sale-purchase and pledge of land plots within the framework of the seaport construction project;
- assist to local companies in issues on registration of title to immovable properties including registration of encumbrances
Advising on a Lease of an Immovable Property
- development and legal analysis of lease agreements for immovable property;
- due diligence, which includes verification the powers of lessor, verification of rights and legitimate interests of third parties to the property, which is subject of a lease agreement, verification of validity of documents required for conclusion of the agreement, legal appraisal of agreement viodability;
- services for registration of a lease agreement for immovable property;
- advising on termination of a lease agreement for immovable property;
- settlement of disputes related to execution of lease agreement for immovable property, in particular issues of liability and damages compensation in connection with failure or improper performance of obligations under a leaseagreement
Advice on Registration and Transfer of Immovable Property
- analysis of title deeds to real estate to be alienated;
- checking powers of the seller to dispose of immovable property, calculations, the seller's spouse consent to the transaction, as well as other obstacles to the transaction;
- auditing real estate object for absence of charges, arrests, litigation and rights of third parties;
- drafting sale-and-purchase and gift contract for immovable property object;
- support while signing a sale-and-purchase contract for immovable property object, including a notary;
- state registration of title to real estate and related transactions with authorised bodys
Application of International Standard Construction Contracts in Kazakhstan
- advising a group of large petrochemical companies with domestic and foreign public and private participation in connection with construction of petrochemical enterprise in western Kazakhstan, including development of EPC contracts. Within this project FIDIC contracts were first successfully applied in petrochemical industry in Kazakhstan, and adapted to the Kazakh requirements and standards;
- advising a group of large Kazakh and Russian energy companies in connection with reconstruction of the largest energy enterprise in Kazakhstan, including development of EPC contracts
Legal Support in the Area of Construction
- advising a Kazakh company on holding a tender for procurements in construction;
- drafting a construction contract on the basis of FIDIC contract form for a large foreign company;
- advising a large subsoil user on obtaining necessary permits and licenses for construction of a facility in the Republic of Kazakhstan;
- advising an international company on the settlement of disputes arising between a customer and contractor;
- advising a client on risks under a construction contract and compliance of the contract with current legislation of Kazakhstan;
- development of a draft contract for the 'turn-key' design, engineering, supply and construction for a Russian largest corporation
|Yerzhan Yessimkhanov||Partner, Head of Telecommunication & Transport, Construction & Infrastructure Department||Almaty||Inquire|
|Andrei Soukhomlinov||Managing Partner, Office Director, GRATA International (Moscow)||Moscow||Inquire|
|Dmitriy Tyan||Representative in Kyzylorda region and the town of Baikonur, Attorney||Kyzylorda||Inquire|
|Marat Atyshev||Representative in Shymkent and Taraz, Advocate||Shymkent, Taraz||Inquire|
|Yevgeniy Gorokhov||Head of Dispute Resolution Department, Attorney at law, GRATA International (Moscow)||Moscow||Inquire|
|Nodir Yuldashev||Partner, Construction, Telecommunications, Transport, Tax and Litigation||Tashkent||Inquire|
First | Prev. | 1 | Next | Last
GRATA International entered the ranks of best law firms across 5 countries: Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan and Uzbekistan.
12 May, 2017
On 6-7 December 2016 in London (UK) annual FIDIC International Contract Users' Conference was held.
Yerzhan Yessimkhanov, partner at GRATA International, commented for UK Construction Law Journal on several practical aspects of use of FIDIC contract forms in Kazakhstan.
Homes away from home: Chinese real estate investment overseas
This Article is intended to bring attention of construction companies considering entering the construction market in Kazakhstan to general provisions of Kazakh law regulating licensing of construction and design activities.
Yerzhan Yessimkhanov, Partner, Head of Telecommunications and Transport, Construction and Infrastructure (TTCI) department of GRATA International Almaty (Kazakhstan), commented to China Business Law Journal (November 2015)
On 18 September 2015, the Kazakhstani Legal Forum has been organized in Almaty
On 8 June 2015, in Almaty there was a business meeting of representatives of Malaysian and Kazakhstani oil-and-gas companies.
We would like to draw your attention to the recent changes in Kazakh legislation in connection with the adoption of the new Law 'On State Property'.
Yerzhan Yessimkhanov, partner and head of Construction & Infrastructure practice at GRATA International, commented for Asia Business Law Journal on implementation of infrastructure projects in Kazakhstan within the frameworks of "One Belt, One Road" initiative.
News 1 - 11 of 11
First | Prev. | 1 | Next | Last