A lease (tenancy) agreement for immovable property is an agreement between parties, under which the lessor (landlord) agrees to lease the lessee (tenant) an immovable property for compensation and temporary possession and use of the property. In accordance with laws of the Republic of Kazakhstan, a lease of immovable property for over one year shall be subject to obligatory state registration, which is a prerequisite to guarantee rights and obligations under the lease agreement.
- development and legal analysis of lease agreements for immovable property;
- due diligence, which includes verification the powers of lessor, verification of rights and legitimate interests of third parties to the property, which is subject of a lease agreement, verification of validity of documents required for conclusion of the agreement, legal appraisal of agreement viodability;
- services for registration of a lease agreement for immovable property;
- advising on termination of a lease agreement for immovable property;
- settlement of disputes related to execution of lease agreement for immovable property, in particular issues of liability and damages compensation in connection with failure or improper performance of obligations under a leaseagreement.
|Yerzhan Yessimkhanov||Partner, Head of Telecommunication & Transport, Construction & Infrastructure Department||Almaty||Inquire|
|Andrei Soukhomlinov||Managing Partner, Office Director, GRATA International (Moscow)||Moscow||Inquire|
|Dmitriy Tyan||Representative in Kyzylorda region and the town of Baikonur, Attorney||Kyzylorda||Inquire|
|Marat Atyshev||Representative in Shymkent and Taraz, Advocate||Shymkent, Taraz||Inquire|
|Yevgeniy Gorokhov||Head of Dispute Resolution Department, Attorney at law, GRATA International (Moscow)||Moscow||Inquire|
|Nodir Yuldashev||Partner, Construction, Telecommunications, Transport, Tax and Litigation||Tashkent||Inquire|