Immovable property, including land plots, buildings and other property, is firmly connected to the land (these are objects that cannot be moved without damaging their purposes). The emergence, change, and termination of rights (encumbrances to the rights) to immovable property arises from the moment of its registration. State registration is performed by the Ministry of Justice at a location of the respective property. The registration authority keeps a legal cadastre, which includes information on current and terminated title rights for real estate and other objects of registration, identification characteristics of real estate, and information about right holders. Information can only be obtained from the legal cadastre upon request of the owner of immovable property (or their authorized representatives, acting mostly by proxy) and state authorities. Title rights to real estate shall be certified by putting a mark on the title documents when the rights are registered. A title document regarding immovable property is usually a sale-and-purchase contract or other document indicating transfer of ownership to immovable property (such as a court decision, transfer act, decision of a local authority, etc.).
- analysis of title deeds to real estate to be alienated;
- checking powers of the seller to dispose of immovable property, calculations, the seller's spouse consent to the transaction, as well as other obstacles to the transaction;
- auditing real estate object for absence of charges, arrests, litigation and rights of third parties;
- drafting sale-and-purchase and gift contract for immovable property object;
- support while signing a sale-and-purchase contract for immovable property object, including a notary;
- state registration of title to real estate and related transactions with authorised bodys.
|Yerzhan Yessimkhanov||Partner, Head of Telecommunication & Transport, Construction & Infrastructure Department||Almaty||Inquire|
|Andrei Soukhomlinov||Managing Partner, Office Director, GRATA International (Moscow)||Moscow||Inquire|
|Dmitriy Tyan||Representative in Kyzylorda region and the town of Baikonur, Attorney||Kyzylorda||Inquire|
|Marat Atyshev||Representative in Shymkent and Taraz, Advocate||Shymkent, Taraz||Inquire|
|Yevgeniy Gorokhov||Head of Dispute Resolution Department, Attorney at law, GRATA International (Moscow)||Moscow||Inquire|
|Nodir Yuldashev||Partner, Construction, Telecommunications, Transport, Tax and Litigation||Tashkent||Inquire|