EPC - Engineering, Procurement, Construction is a general name for construction contracts in the international construction industry, which characterises three main stages in the construction process that are applied in complex construction projects.
EPC Contracts are divided into the following types:
- FIDIC - Federation Internationale des Ingenieurs-Conseils (International Federation of Consulting Engineers). This is the most common form used in Kazakhstan;
- JCT - Joint Contract Tribunal (Joint Institution for the Development of Contracts);
- ICE - Institution of Civil Engineers (Organisation of Civil Engineers). The first contract was issued in 1945, which served as the basis for FIDIC forms.
- advising a group of large petrochemical companies with domestic and foreign public and private participation in connection with construction of petrochemical enterprise in western Kazakhstan, including development of EPC contracts. Within this project FIDIC contracts were first successfully applied in petrochemical industry in Kazakhstan, and adapted to the Kazakh requirements and standards;
- advising a group of large Kazakh and Russian energy companies in connection with reconstruction of the largest energy enterprise in Kazakhstan, including development of EPC contracts.
|Yerzhan Yessimkhanov||Partner, Head of Telecommunication & Transport, Construction & Infrastructure Department||Almaty||Inquire|
|Andrei Soukhomlinov||Managing Partner, Office Director, GRATA International (Moscow)||Moscow||Inquire|
|Dmitriy Tyan||Representative in Kyzylorda region and the town of Baikonur, Attorney||Kyzylorda||Inquire|
|Marat Atyshev||Representative in Shymkent and Taraz, Advocate||Shymkent, Taraz||Inquire|
|Yevgeniy Gorokhov||Head of Dispute Resolution Department, Attorney at law, GRATA International (Moscow)||Moscow||Inquire|
|Nodir Yuldashev||Partner, Construction, Telecommunications, Transport, Tax and Litigation||Tashkent||Inquire|