EPC - Engineering, Procurement, Construction is a general name for construction contracts in the international construction industry, which characterises three main stages in the construction process that are applied in complex construction projects.
EPC Contracts are divided into the following types:
- FIDIC - Federation Internationale des Ingenieurs-Conseils (International Federation of Consulting Engineers). This is the most common form used in Kazakhstan;
- JCT - Joint Contract Tribunal (Joint Institution for the Development of Contracts);
- ICE - Institution of Civil Engineers (Organisation of Civil Engineers). The first contract was issued in 1945, which served as the basis for FIDIC forms.
- advising a group of large petrochemical companies with domestic and foreign public and private participation in connection with construction of petrochemical enterprise in western Kazakhstan, including development of EPC contracts. Within this project FIDIC contracts were first successfully applied in petrochemical industry in Kazakhstan, and adapted to the Kazakh requirements and standards;
- advising a group of large Kazakh and Russian energy companies in connection with reconstruction of the largest energy enterprise in Kazakhstan, including development of EPC contracts.
|Yerzhan Yessimkhanov||Partner, Head of Telecommunication & Transport, Construction & Infrastructure Department||Almaty||Inquire|
|Andrei Soukhomlinov||Managing Partner, Office Director, GRATA International (Moscow)||Moscow||Inquire|
|Dmitriy Tyan||Representative in Kyzylorda region and the town of Baikonur, Attorney||Kyzylorda||Inquire|
|Marat Atyshev||Representative in Shymkent and Taraz, Advocate||Shymkent, Taraz||Inquire|
|Yevgeniy Gorokhov||Head of Dispute Resolution Department, Attorney at law, GRATA International (Moscow)||Moscow||Inquire|
|Nodir Yuldashev||Partner, Construction, Telecommunications, Transport, Tax and Litigation||Tashkent||Inquire|
First | Prev. | 1 | Next | Last
We are proud to announce that Yerzhan Yessimkhanov, partner and head of GRATA International’s Real Estate, Construction & Insfrastructure, Telecommunications & Transport departments, has been named among the best real estate lawyers in the world and featured in WWL 2018: Real Estate for the second consecutive year.
GRATA International entered the ranks of best law firms across 5 countries: Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan and Uzbekistan.
12 May, 2017
Yerzhan Yessimkhanov, partner and head of Construction & Infrastructure practice at GRATA International, commented for Asia Business Law Journal on implementation of infrastructure projects in Kazakhstan within the frameworks of "One Belt, One Road" initiative.
On 6-7 December 2016 in London (UK) annual FIDIC International Contract Users' Conference was held.
Yerzhan Yessimkhanov, partner at GRATA International, commented for UK Construction Law Journal on several practical aspects of use of FIDIC contract forms in Kazakhstan.
Homes away from home: Chinese real estate investment overseas
This Article is intended to bring attention of construction companies considering entering the construction market in Kazakhstan to general provisions of Kazakh law regulating licensing of construction and design activities.
Yerzhan Yessimkhanov, Partner, Head of Telecommunications and Transport, Construction and Infrastructure (TTCI) department of GRATA International Almaty (Kazakhstan), commented to China Business Law Journal (November 2015)
On 18 September 2015, the Kazakhstani Legal Forum has been organized in Almaty
On 8 June 2015, in Almaty there was a business meeting of representatives of Malaysian and Kazakhstani oil-and-gas companies.
We would like to draw your attention to the recent changes in Kazakh legislation in connection with the adoption of the new Law 'On State Property'.
News 1 - 12 of 12
First | Prev. | 1 | Next | Last