The matter is especially relevant due to a lot of problems in the area of construction, ranging from low-quality development of project documentation to poor standards of construction and commissioning deadlines. Legislation in the Republic of Kazakhstan provides for a special procedure for regulating relations in the area of construction. Legal support in relation to various industry matters will help avoid adverse legal and financial implications. We provide expert advice on various stages of construction projects and can offer the most complete advice on any requirement of the Kazakh legislation in order to help both the customer and the contractor avoid problematic issues in the future. Our qualified lawyers offer comprehensive legal support regarding entering into any transaction in the construction area to meet specific customer requests, including development of tender documentation, draft contracts, settlement of conflicts and disputes, and when judicial protection of client’s rights is required.
- advising a Kazakh company on holding a tender for procurements in construction;
- drafting a construction contract on the basis of FIDIC contract form for a large foreign company;
- advising a large subsoil user on obtaining necessary permits and licenses for construction of a facility in the Republic of Kazakhstan;
- advising an international company on the settlement of disputes arising between a customer and contractor;
- advising a client on risks under a construction contract and compliance of the contract with current legislation of Kazakhstan;
- development of a draft contract for the 'turn-key' design, engineering, supply and construction for a Russian largest corporation.
|Yerzhan Yessimkhanov||Partner, Head of Telecommunication & Transport, Construction & Infrastructure Department||Almaty||Inquire|
|Andrei Soukhomlinov||Managing Partner, Office Director, GRATA International (Moscow)||Moscow||Inquire|
|Dmitriy Tyan||Representative in Kyzylorda region and the town of Baikonur, Attorney||Kyzylorda||Inquire|
|Marat Atyshev||Representative in Shymkent and Taraz, Advocate||Shymkent, Taraz||Inquire|
|Yevgeniy Gorokhov||Head of Dispute Resolution Department, Attorney at law, GRATA International (Moscow)||Moscow||Inquire|
|Nodir Yuldashev||Partner, Construction, Telecommunications, Transport, Tax and Litigation||Tashkent||Inquire|