An increasing number of citizens seek court protection of their rights every year and appeal court’s decisions.
Arbitration courts settle contractual or property disputes, among others. It may be advisable in some circumstances to opt for arbitration as it is confidential in contrast to court procedures and gives the parties chance to choose their arbitrators.
Organisations and companies from different countries generally believe that arbitration is preferable to court proceedings. Arbitration is a way to resolve disputes by an impartial arbiter in accordance with voluntary arrangements between the parties.
International commercial arbitration is the main mechanism for dealing with international trade, economic, scientific, technical and other forms of disputes which arise in connection with failure to perform or improper performance of contractual obligations or its different interpretation by the parties.
Only a qualified lawyer who both knows theory and is also an excellent practitioner will be able to guarantee successful resolution of any arbitration dispute.
• Representing a large European bank in international arbitration in Kazakhstan;
• Representing a subsidiary of a large German supplier of natural gas in international arbitration initiated at the Kazakhstani International Arbitrage;
• Representing a Ministry of Kazakhstan in pre-arbitration settlement negotiation with a foreign supplier;
• Representing an international airport in international arbitration in Kazakhstan in a dispute with a foreign airline;
• Representing a foreign investor in international arbitration seated in Kazakhstan in a dispute over the ownership of shares in a Kazakh mineral producing company;
• Representing clients in a number of international arbitrations with their seat in Kazakhstan.
• Representing a Russian company engaged in the goods production in the court authorities of the Republic of Uzbekistan in respect of the recognition and enforcement in Uzbekistan of the award of International Commercial Arbitration Court at the CCI of the Russian Federation under the claim against an Uzbek company for recovery of the debt of over 400,000 US dollars.
• Representing a Ukrainian trade company in court authorities of the Republic of Uzbekistan on the enforcement of a court decision in Uzbekistan on recovery of the debt of over 1 million US dollars.
|Bakhyt Tukulov||Partner, Director of Dispute Resolution Department||Almaty||Inquire|
|Eldar Ziatdinov||Director of Tax Law Department, GRATA International (Moscow), Representative in Kazan||Moscow, Kazan||Inquire|
|Shakhrukh Usmanov||Partner, Director of Industry and Trade Department||Almaty||Inquire|
|Samat Daumov||Branch Director||Ust-Kamenogorsk, Kyzylorda, Shymkent, Taraz, Kostanay, Astana, Kokshetau, Petropavlovsk, Pavlodar, Karaganda, Uralsk, Taldykorgan||Inquire|
|Nodir Yuldashev||Partner, Construction, Telecommunications, Transport, Tax and Litigation||Tashkent||Inquire|
|Dmitriy Tyan||Representative in Kyzylorda region and the town of Baikonur, Attorney||Kyzylorda||Inquire|
|Gulim Ratayeva||Representative in Pavlodar||Pavlodar||Inquire|
|Marat Atyshev||Representative in Shymkent and Taraz, Advocate||Shymkent, Taraz||Inquire|
|Yevgeniy Gorokhov||Head of Dispute Resolution Department, Attorney at law, GRATA International (Moscow)||Moscow||Inquire|
First | Prev. | 1 | Next | Last
Confidentiality is one of the main advantages of arbitration recognized in Kazakhstan and other jurisdictions.
News 1 - 1 of 1
First | Prev. | 1 | Next | Last