At client’s request lawyers can take part in court proceedings on the basis of a power of attorney. This is usually used when the client cannot take part in the hearing personally. Assistance of a lawyer during court proceedings is of utmost importance. For instance, it is necessary to consider possible losses and penalties applicable when drafting a statement of claim. Taking all this into consideration early on can help secure a satisfactory outcome for the client.
• Representing large international construction company in Kazakhstan in a dispute over invalidity of transactions worth over USD 200 million;
• Litigation in aid of international arbitration for the recovery of over USD 46 million in damages from large Kazakh producer of oil & gas;
• Representing major Turkish construction contractor in a complex dispute with a customer arising out of several contracts worth approx. USD 40 million;
• Representing one of the world's largest suppliers of consumer goods in a dispute with customs authorities of Kazakhstan over payment of royalties worth approx. USD 10 million;
• Representing the winner of a tender for the supply of electric equipment worth approx. USD 9 million in a dispute initiated by a participant of the tender to challenge the results of the tender and invalidate the supply agreement;
• Representing a large German engineering and industrial company in a dispute with a subcontractor arising out of a USD 8 million services agreement;
• Representing one of the largest Kazakh cement producers in the Supreme Court in a dispute with local Environmental Department over the recovery of alleged damage inflicted upon environment;
• Representing a large foreign owned Kazakh bank in a dispute with state authorities of Kazakhstan;
• Representing one of the world's largest suppliers of industrial equipment in several disputes over the recovery of equipment operated by lessees in Kazakhstan under financial lease arrangements;
• Representing one of the world's largest suppliers of consumer goods in intellectual property litigation with a re-seller of counterfeit products.
• Representing a Ukranian metal trader in the dispute with the State Joint Stock Railway Company of Uzbekistan for the recovery of principal debt, penalty and legal costs of 600.000 US dollars.
• Representing a Ukranian metal trader in the dispute with a wholesale trade company of Uzbekistan for the recovery of principal debt of 50.000 US dollars.
• Defence of a subsidiary of the international producer of consumer goods in Uzbekistan under the claim from a local distributor for the recovery of the lost income of 750.000 US dollars.
• Representing the subsidiary of a German producer of construction materials in Uzbekistan in the dispute for cancellation of the state decision binding the client to pay additional taxes and financial sanctions for delay in tax payments of 400.000 US dollars.
• Representing a producer of vehicle spare parts in Uzbekistan in the dispute for cancellation of the state decision binding the client to pay additional customs duties and VAT on import of 45.000 US dollars.
• Representing a legal entity of Uzbekistan in the dispute on recognition of the ownership right in respect of the share in the charter fund of limited liability company earlier assigned to third party that is not a company founder.
• Representing the representative office of a British television and radio broadcasting company in Uzbekistan in the dispute on the restoration of labour relations and compensation for losses.
• Defence of the representative office of a Polish pharmaceutical company in Uzbekistan under the claim related to the compensation for damage and moral damage caused by illegal termination of labour relations.
• Representing a Russian subsidiary of one of the major international entertainment channels in a series of disputes with cable operators on enforcement and recovery of indebtedness under license agreements;
• Representing a Russian dealer of one of the largest world’s automotive manufacturers in proceedings in connection with protection of the rights of vehicles’ purchasers
• Representing a Russian business unit of a large European pharmaceutical company within pre-trial and court settlement of labor disputes related to dismissal of personnel thereof
• Representing a Russian manufacturer of agricultural products in a legal proceeding upon a claim for invalidity of real estate purchase and sale contracts entered into in the course of implementing a project for acquisition of municipal lands
• Contesting a decision of the Department of the Federal Supervisory Service for Healthcare for Moscow and Moscow Region on holding a Russian business unit of an international pharmaceutical company administratively liable for violation of licensing terms and conditions when conducting its business activity
• Representing a Russian manufacturer of agricultural products in legal proceedings initiated by a municipal authority claiming for invalidity of a registered ownership of a non-residential premises
• Representing a Russian manufacturer of agricultural products in legal proceedings in connection with contesting decisions of the Department of the Federal Service for State Registration, Cadaster and Cartography for the Moscow Region on the state registration of a restriction on disposal of a land plot as well as a decision of the municipal district administration (Moscow Region) on refusal to let land plots into lease
• Representing one of the world’s largest manufacturers of ceramic ware in a tax litigation in connection with license fee recordkeeping
• Representing one of the largest Russian manufacturers of polyethylene products in a tax litigation related to recordkeeping of marketing and leased property insurance costs and expenses
First | Prev. | 1 2 3 | Next | Last
Общий регламент по защите данных (General Data Protection Regulation), принятый Европейским парламентом 17 декабря 2015 г. (далее - «Регламент»), вступает в силу 25 мая 2018 г. и заменит Директиву ЕС по защите данных 95/46/EC.
The Federal Law No. 242-FZ dated 29 July 2017 amended certain legislative acts of the Russian Federation on the use of information technologies in the area of health care providing, in particular, for features of medial aid using telehealthcare technologies, e-document flow in the medial aid provision and the establishment of the Unified State Information System in the healthcare sector.
This year, the Chambers&Partners held their Chambers Asia-Pacific Awards 2017 ceremony on Friday, 24th March 2017 at The Fullerton Hotel, Singapore.
GRATA International's representative in the USA, Zulfiya Akchurina participated in the event
Lawyers of GRATA International attended several business events in February
Среди прочих нормативных актов, направленных на реализацию Соглашения о единых принципах и правилах обращения лекарственных средств в рамках Евразийского экономического союза от 23 декабря 2014 г., 3 ноября 2016 г. Совет Евразийской экономической комиссии принял:
27 октября 2016 года Гонконгская Ассоциация Корпоративных Юристов проведет мероприятие, организуемое компанией "Berwin Leighton Paisner", под названием: "Один пояс - один путь" Россия - Центральная Азия - возможности и угрозы современного Шелкового пути.
On 26 August 2016, GRATA International team took part in a working experience exchange meeting of the National Business Council of Shanghai Cooperation Organisation.
26 августа 2016 года делегация Юридической фирмы GRATA International приняла участие в рабочем заседании по обмену опытом Национальной части Делового Совета Шанхайской Организации Сотрудничества.
29 июля 2016 г. вступили в силу Приказы Министерства промышленности и торговли Российской Федерации (Минпромторг России) от 31 декабря 2015 г., утвердившие:
25 мая 2016 года в Казахском национальном университете искусств "Шабыт" г. Астана по случаю официального открытия Торгово-Промышленной Палаты Франция-
This year, the Chambers&Partners held their Chambers Asia-Pacific Awards 2016 ceremony in Singapore on Friday, April 8th 2016.
Публикация от наших партнеров DISCERNT research agency
25 декабря 2015 года в г.Алматы состоится бесплатный семинар для клиентов GRATA International на тему: "Изменения в налоговом законодательстве РК - 2016"
The 70th Session of the UN General Assembly is being held at UN Headquarters in New York from September 15 to October 2, 2015
Doing Business 2013 is the 10th in a series of annual reports investigating the regulations that enhance business activity and those that constrain it.
On 4-5 October 2012, the 20th Anniversary Kazakhstani International Oil and Gas Conference KIOGE 2012 is held in Almaty. InterContinental Hotel.
Our newsletter is designed to highlight certain legal developments, to inform about important news, and also upcoming events of GRATA Law Firm. Newsletters are publishing every month.
Данный информационный бюллетень предназначен для освещения определенных изменений в законодательстве, для информирования важных новостей, а так же о предстоящих событиях Юридической фирмы «GRATA» Информационные бюллетени выпускается ежемесячно.
They say you never get a second chance to make a first impression. When it comes to interviews, this could not be truer.
Confidentiality is one of the main advantages of arbitration recognized in Kazakhstan and other jurisdictions.
This information was prepared on the basis of official publications of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Both contractual and tortious claims made against a company do not affect company members when a limitation is placed on their liability for the debts of their company.
С ДНЕМ НЕЗАВИСИМОСТИ РЕСПУБЛИКИ КАЗАХСТАН! Юридическая фирма «GRATA» от всей души поздравляет Вас с Днем Независимости!
КАМОЛИДДИН МУХАМЕДОВ НАЗНАЧЕН СТАРШИМ ЮРИСТОМ ЮРИДИЧЕСКОЙ ФИРМЫ «GRATA» Юридическая фирма «GRATA» рада объявить о назначении Камолиддина Мухамедова в качестве Старшего Юриста в офисе фирмы в городе Душанбе (Таджикистан).
News 1 - 26 of 66
First | Prev. | 1 2 3 | Next | Last