GRATA Law Firm has been active in the legal market for more than 20 years and has thorough experience in providing legal support for the hotel sector, in the Eurasian region: Russian Federation, Central Asia and the Caspian countries.
We offer our clients the full range of legal services necessary for resolving the broad range of issues connected with the hotel business and real estate.
Key Elements of our Services
- A thorough knowledge of the market: we advise developers, investors, and owners of real estate on all issues, from registration and organizing activities, to large acquisitions, structuring investment and management agreements.
- Quality: GRATA's specialists combine great experience in legal support of both large and medium scale projects in the hotel sector in CIS countries, with knowledge and practical application of legal instruments for restructuring and financing and commercial activities in the markets, which allows us to offer services of a very high quality.
- Preparing the constitutive documents
- Registering legal entities, branch offices and representative offices
- Registering changes and supplements to the constitutive documents
- Consultation on general issues on compliance with intellectual property law
- Licensing agreements and franchising, including questions on the transfer of know-how
- Representation before the competent authorities on all issues of trademark registration
- Protecting the rights of objects of intellectual property.
- Consultation on questions of corporate structuring
- Legal audit/due diligence as part of an acquisition or sale of companies/assets
- Full legal support for mergers and acquisitions
- Consultation on issues concerning the creation and maintenance of joint ventures
- Checking compliance with labour law
- Audit of HR documentation
- Drawing up HR documentation
- Consultation on issues regarding the attraction of foreign labour
- Consultation on issues regarding corporate taxation
- Appealing the results of tax audits and tax disputes
- Legal assessment of tax accounting (tax audit)
- Tax planning
Regulatory questions and commercial issues regarding the organization of hotel business
- Ecological and health-protection issues for businesses conducting activity in the hospitality sector.
- Consultation in relation to various aspects of agreements for the exploitation and management of real estate assets of hotel infrastructure
- Consultation on issues concerning outsourcing, supply and other issues regarding the activities of assets of hotel infrastructure
- Consultation on insurance issues.
Administrative and legal support for the business
- Legal support for maintaining relations with the government authorities during the process of inspections and certification
- Work with the regulatory authorities on issues concerning the procedure for applying legislative norms.
Legal support for financial issues in the hotel sphere.
- Legal support for equity and debt financing
- Legal support for financing acquisitions
- Consultation on issues regarding initial financing or the refinancing of construction
- Consultation on issues regarding real estate transactions and secured lending
- Pre-trial settlement of issues concerning the protection of intellectual property rights
- Legal representation in all matters of infringement of intellectual property
- Legal assistance in implementing enforcement proceedings for infringement of intellectual property
Brochure: Hotel Business
EXAMPLES OF SOME OF OUR RECENT WORK
- Advising a multinational hotel company headquartered in the United States on tax audit activities of a hotel in the Russian Federation (Moscow);
- Advising a global network of hotels in respect of economic activity in the Republic of Kazakhstan (Astana), including general consulting services, corporate structuring and drafting commercial agreements;
- Advising a multinational hotel company headquartered in the United States with respect to the construction and operation of hotels in different regions of the Republic of Kazakhstan (Astana, Aktau and Atyrau), including advice with respect to construction contracts, recruitment, franchise agreements, corporate structuring, intellectual property and competition;
- Advising the Kazakhstan Association in the field of tourism and the hospitality industry, providing advice on amendments to various laws and regulations that apply to the hotel industry;
- Advising a multinational hotel company headquartered in the United Kingdom with regard to the opening of a hotel in the Republic of Uzbekistan (Tashkent), including labour, corporate and licensing issues;
- Advising a major international hotel company with headquarters in the United States on matters related to a license agreement;
- Advising a major international hotel company with headquarters in the United States on the protection of personal data and labour issues;
- Advising an international hotel operator with headquarters in the United States with respect to the construction of a hotel in the Republic of Uzbekistan (Tashkent), including examining an agreement on the implementation of a range of works on engineering, procurement and construction materials and advice on regulatory and legislative regulation;
- Advising a major international hotel company in commercial activity of a hotel in the Kyrgyz Republic (Bishkek), including issues concerning labour relations and compliance with legal requirements.
First | Prev. | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next | Last
С 10 по 16 ноября 2017 года Каспийский Университет принял юристов GRATA International в качестве лекторов по актуальным темам.
We are proud announce that GRATA International has been ranked as an Outstanding Law Firm by Asia Law Profiles 2018
On 13 November 2017, in celebration of 20 years of GRATA International in Atyrau, we organised a Doing business in Kazakhstan via a Joint Venture and Consortium seminar.
As a further step in GRATA International’s strategy designed to provide a comprehensive coverage in the Eurasian region, we are pleased to announce the expansion of our Mongolian desk into a significant presence in Ulaanbaatar. Absolute Advocates, a full-service law firm, has started operating as an associate firm of GRATA International with effect from November 10, 2017.
On 7 November 2017, a round table ‘Strategy 2025’ was held in Almaty.
On 2-3 November 2017, the XII Forum of Corporate Lawyers was held in Almaty. GRATA International took part in the Forum as speakers.
On 13 November 2017, in celebration of 20 years of GRATA International in Atyrau we are organising a DOING BUSINESS IN KAZAKHSTAN VIA JOINT VENTURE AND CONSORTIUM seminar.
And again October, and again the time of the rating IFLR1000.
In the company section of IFLR 1000 Financial & Corporate we have gone up and take a worthy place in Tier 2! Similarly, we are located in the section Project Development, which replaced Energy & Infrastructure.
Associate office of GRATA International in Samara RBL law office became a partner of the large industrial park of the Samara region
On 10 November, Bakhyt Tukulov, Partner, Director of the Litigation Practice, will speak at the Caspian University.
Preparations are being made in Belarus for the introduction of a new institute in the consulting sphere - tax advising. Edict of the President adopted on September 19 serves this purpose by approving the Regulation on the activities of tax advisers in Belarus.
On 13 October 2017, in Atyrau, at the Renaissance Hotel, GRATA International hosted a Termination of employment agreement seminar devoted to labour law regulation of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Статья управляющего партнера Ассоциированного офиса GRATA International в Новосибирске (Россия) USCONSALT Евгении Бондаренко о проверке российского контрагента перед сделкой.
Статья управляющего партнера Ассоциированного офиса GRATA International в Новосибирске (Россия) USCONSALT Евгении Бондаренко о соблюдении ряда обязательных требований при принятии процессуального обращения арбитражным судом Российской Федерации.
GRATA International is delighted to confirm that Shaimerden Chikanayev has been endorsed as a Highly regarded lawyer for Financial & Corporate law following client and peer recommendations during IFLR1000's research process.
On 6 October 2017, the Union of German Economy in the Republic of Kazakhstan and Representative Office of the German Economy in Central Asia held the 19th Day of German Economy in Kazakhstan.
On 5 October 2017, the International Investment Forum - "Almaty Invest" - was held. The Forum platform annually incorporate about 500 high-ranking participants.
11-12 октября 2017 года, ассоциированный офис GRATA International в Новосибирске ЮСКОНСАЛТ совместно с Правительством Новосибирской области и Ассоциации Юристов России организовали межрегиональную практическую конференцию для бизнеса «Государственно-частное партнерство. Просто о сложном».
For Uzbekistan 2017 was marked by numerous changes in the life of the country. The changes accelerated the development of business environment in the country, in particular in Tashkent city.
Одобрена концепция международного Делового Центра Ташкент Сити, который будет размещен на площади 80 Га в центре города Ташкент между проспектом А.Навои, ул. Олмазор, ул. Фурката и проспектом И.Каримова.
Over the past 25 years Kazakhstan has developed its own financial sector, which is considered to be the most advanced in Central Asia. With the evolution of financial sector and the complexities of key players involved, the need for regulation of dealing with data arose.
On 13 October 2017, GRATA International in Atyrau hosts a Termination of employment agreement seminar
GRATA International is launching a new practice in Russia - White-Collar Crime. In keeping with GRATA International's practice of informing about important legal developments that might affect their business, we highlight the impact of criminal law on business in Russian Federation.
On 28 September 2017, the Kazakhstan Legal Forum 2017 will be held in Almaty at the Inter Continental Hotel.
GRATA International Kazakhstan contributed to the International Comparative Legal Guide series - Mining Law 2018 with the chapter on Kazakhstan.
Uzbek government intensifies restructuring of the state apparatus by adding modern-thinking specialists to the management, alongside with radical improvements in legislation, directed to full-scale liberalisation, increasing trade turnover and development of local industry, attracting foreign investors, full transfer to market economy and overcoming such obstacles as corruption, restrictions for payment on current international transactions, tariff and non-tariff barriers.
6-8 September 2017 Europe-Caucasus-Asia Forum was held (former CIS Local Counsel).
On 13-15 September 2017, “2017 Skolkovo Patent School” was held by the Skolkovo Innovation Center in Moscow.
On 19 September 2017 Mining and Metals Working Group Meeting was held in Almaty, Kazakhstan.
On 21-22 September 2017, an International Practical Conference was held at the Caspian University in Almaty.
GRATA International Kazakhstan contributed to the International Comparative Legal Guide series - Franchise 2018 with the chapter on Kazakhstan.
"Current problems of international financial and tax law" international scientific conference will be held on September 21-22 in Caspian University, Almaty.
GRATA International Moscow office contributed to the International Comparative Legal Guide series - Franchise 2018 with the chapter on Russia.
On 15 September 2017, the workshop on ‘Practical Aspects of PPP Projects’ was held in The Ritz Carlton Hotel, Almaty.
GRATA is pleased to announce that Corporate Partner Bolat Miyatov is again a part of our team.
GRATA International Kazakhstan office experts became the contributors of the 2017 edition of The Law Reviews Guide to The Intellectual Property and Antitrust Review 2017 Kazakhstan
On 15 August, Astana hosted the Finnish Energy Forum organised by Business Oulu, Planora, the Finnish Power Club, the Association of Finnish Energy Companies, and Astana Expo-2017
News 1 - 37 of 517
First | Prev. | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next | Last