GRATA International is the largest independent law firm in the Eurasian region with over 200 lawyers in 17 offices across CIS and Eastern Europe and representative offices in the United Kingdom and China.
For over 25 years GRATA International has successfully represented clients in courts of all levels in jurisdictions where it is present.
Our experienced team of litigation and arbitration lawyers can offer unmatched quality and knowledge of local expertise for a competitive and predetermined fee.
- Pre-court dispute settlement
- Litigation in all courts of the Russian Federation
- Legal support in the course of enforcement proceedings
- Enforcement of foreign courts’ judgments and arbitral awards
- Obtaining local interim measures in support of foreign arbitration proceedings
- Expert functions in relation to Russian law matters arising in the course of arbitration proceedings
- Legal advice on the structuring of transactions and investments from a dispute resolution perspective (choice of law, forum, investment treaty protection, jurisdictional matters)
- Legal support in the course of audits conducted by state authorities
- Representing a Russian subsidiary of one of the major international entertainment channels in a series of disputes with cable operators on enforcement and recovery of indebtedness under license agreements;
- Representing a Russian dealer of one of the largest world’s automotive manufacturers in proceedings in connection with protection of the rights of vehicles’ purchasers
- Representing a Russian business unit of a large European pharmaceutical company within pre-trial and court settlement of labor disputes related to dismissal of personnel thereof
- Representing a Russian manufacturer of agricultural products in a legal proceeding upon a claim for invalidity of real estate purchase and sale contracts entered into in the course of implementing a project for acquisition of municipal lands
- Contesting a decision of the Department of the Federal Supervisory Service for Healthcare for Moscow and Moscow Region on holding a Russian business unit of an international pharmaceutical company administratively liable for violation of licensing terms and conditions when conducting its business activity
- Representing a Russian manufacturer of agricultural products in legal proceedings initiated by a municipal authority claiming for invalidity of a registered ownership of a non-residential premises
- Representing a Russian manufacturer of agricultural products in legal proceedings in connection with contesting decisions of the Department of the Federal Service for State Registration, Cadaster and Cartography for the Moscow Region on the state registration of a restriction on disposal of a land plot as well as a decision of the municipal district administration (Moscow Region) on refusal to let land plots into lease
- Representing one of the world’s largest manufacturers of ceramic ware in a tax litigation in connection with license fee recordkeeping
- Representing one of the largest Russian manufacturers of polyethylene products in a tax litigation related to recordkeeping of marketing and leased property insurance costs and expenses.
First | Prev. | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next | Last
The exclusive rights of the trademark holder will be granted or entitled when the trademark is officially registered with the General authority of Intellectual property and trademark certificate is issued.
Agriculture is one of the most attractive sectors of Kazakhstan’s economy. Kazakhstan has approximately 24 million hectares of arable land and 188 million hectares of pasture.
On 11-14 October 2018 Elite Global Legal Alliance (EGLA) held its Fourteenth General Meeting & Investment and Financing Innovation Law & Commerce Forum.
On 28 September 2018 An Export Acceleration Mission for Oil, Gas and Energy in Almaty, Kazakhstan was held.
Ibragim Kouky, the Senior Associate at Contract and Real Estate Department participated in the joint FIDIC/ICC Conference (International Federation of Consulting Engineers and International Chamber of Commerce).
In 2017 the International Federation of Consulting Engineers has introduced major amendments to FIDIC 1999 Yellow, Red and Silver Books which have been in use in the construction industry for almost twenty years.
On 20 September 2018, CCI France-Kazakhstan (CCIFK) held a monthly meeting.
Amendments concern business operations relating to performance of works, rendering services and lease relations.
While rendering services, which results the customer can use during the term of the agreement, the date of completing this business operation shall be:
last calendar day of each month of provision of services and the last day of provision of services – if the term of the agreement exceeds one month;
last calendar day of the month, when provision of services is started, and (or) the day of completing of provision of services – if the term of the agreement does not exceed one month.
This Law determines legal conditions of concession, types of state support of concessionaire and regulates social relations arising during conclusion, execution and termination of concession agreements.
This Law determines legal conditions of public-private partnership, ways of its implementation, and regulates social relations arising during preparation and implementation of public-private partnership projects, execution, performance and termination of public-private partnership agreements.
With the approval of the National Development and Reform Commission (NDRC) of the People’s Republic of China, the 10th China Overseas Investment Fair (COIFAIR) was held at the China National Convention Center, PRC on 15-16 September 2018.
On 12 September 2018 Duane Morris & Selvam law venture held Ambassador Series dedicated to Kazakhstan event in Singapore.
As football developes and becomes more popular in Kazakhstan, the legal relationships and arrangements of the parties involved increasingly require compliance with legal formalities. A professional club, sportsman, coach and federations are guided by regulations approved by the international sports organisations and/or concluded contracts.
Although the Kazakhstan securities market is the most developed in Central Asia, its development has been slow compared to the country’s banking sector.
On 5-7 September 2018, a IBA Europe-Caucasus-Asia Forum 2018 was held in Almaty.
Despite the fact that Mongolian legislation provides for a wide range of legal forms of commercial entities (limited liability company or LLC, joint-stock company or JSC and joint venture), in practice, private businessmen and foreign investors mostly prefer LLC or JSC. Representative office of foreign legal entities is also common
Land relations can be a crucial issue for foreign investors considering whether or not to start a business in a particular country. Let us provide you with a summary of land legislation of Belarus and the opportunities it offers for business.
Dmitry Samigullin spoke on Business setup in Russia in Zurich.
On 29 August 2018, the Administration of Almaty (Almaty Mayor’s Office) has officially announced the public tender for participation in PPP project for development of design specification, construction, commissioning, financing, operation and technical maintenance of Almaty Light-Rail Transportation System (the “Project”).
The Law on Amendments Intended to Improve Business Conditions (the “Business Improvement Law”) came into effect on 12 March 2017, except certain provisions.
The purpose of the Business Improvement Law is to further improve the investment climate in line with the general policy of the country to support local entrepreneurs and foreign investors.
News 1 - 20 of 660
First | Prev. | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next | Last