According to the Civil Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan, strategic objects are objects (property) with social and economic importance for the sustainable development of the Kazakh society, possession and/or use or disposal of which would have an impact on the national security of the Republic of Kazakhstan. The list of strategic objects is approved by the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan. The encumbrance on the strategic objects and disposal thereof is performed upon the permit of the competent authority – the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan. Obtaining a permit to encumber and dispose of such objects is a long-term process that includes collection of information and documents.
According to the current legislation, the period for considering the application shall not exceed fifty business days after the receipt of the documents by the competent authority. However, according to our practice, this process may take from three to six months.
- advising on the issues of encumbering strategic objects;
- drafting an application for obtaining permit for encumbrance of strategic object and representation of interests of a client at the stage of consideration of the application by the competent authority;
- drafting a pledge agreement for a strategic object;
- drafting a lease agreement for a strategic object and registration thereof with the competent authority;
- advising on the issues of the placement of shares in the organised securities market by the owner of a strategic object;
- registration of the pledge agreement for a strategic object with the competent authority.
|Tlek Baigabulov||Senior Partner, Advocate||Almaty||Inquire|
|Yerzhan Yessimkhanov||Partner, Head of Telecommunication & Transport, Construction & Infrastructure Department||Almaty||Inquire|
|Yerbolat Yerkebulanov||Partner, Head of Subsoil Use Department (Almaty)||Almaty||Inquire|
|Maksim Burak||Partner, Head of Subsoil Use Department (Astana)||Astana||Inquire|
|Bakhodir Jabborov||Managing Partner||Tashkent||Inquire|
|Akhmetzhan Abdullayev||Senior Partner, Advocate||Almaty||Inquire|
|Assel Ilyasova||Partner, Head of Tax Law Department||Almaty||Inquire|
|Samat Daumov||Branch Director||Ust-Kamenogorsk, Kyzylorda, Shymkent, Taraz, Kostanay, Astana, Kokshetau, Petropavlovsk, Pavlodar, Karaganda, Uralsk, Taldykorgan||Inquire|
|Nurbol Kissembayev||Partner, Branch Director||Aktau||Inquire|
|Kanat Seidaliev||Partner, Office Director||Bishkek, Dushanbe||Inquire|
|Almat Daumоv||Partner, Head of Natural Resources Department, Representative GRATA International (Moscow)||Moscow, Almaty||Inquire|
|Aidar Sarymsakov||Senior Partner, Advocate||Almaty||Inquire|
|Elvira Maratova||Counsel, GRATA Kyrgyzstan||Bishkek, Dushanbe||Inquire|
|Aisanat Safarbek kyzy||Lawyer||Bishkek||Inquire|
|Paweł Martynek||Partner, Head of Subsoil Use||Warsaw||Inquire|