20th Anniversary Kazakhstani International Conference and Exhibition KIOGE 2012 is held in Almaty
On 4-5 October 2012, the 20th Anniversary Kazakhstani International Oil and Gas Conference KIOGE 2012 is held in Almaty. InterContinental Hotel.
KIOGE 2012 is held on 2-5 October 2012 in the territory of Atakent Kazakh Business Centre, in exhibition halls 9, 9А, 9B, 10 and 11.
The events are organised by ITE Group International Exhibition Company and its partner - Iteca. Since its establishment, KIOGE is held with the support of the Ministry of Oil and Gas of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Almaty Akimat, National Company KazMunaiGas JSC, KazEnergy Association and annual participation of the Chamber of Commerce of Kazakhstan and diplomatic missions of the member states.
KIOGE is one of the largest events in the oil and gas industry of Kazakhstan and the Caspian region. Every year the conference and exhibition is attended by a large Kazakhstani and international companies that are world leaders in the oil and gas market and hold leading positions in the Caspian region and Central Asia.
The conference covers the following issues:
- Kazakhstani Oil and Gas Industry: New growth opportunities;
- Improving the efficiency of exploration and production of oil and gas in Kazakhstan;
- Transportation of oil and gas: Investments in diversification of supplies;
- Innovative technologies in the oil and gas industry;
- Local content development: Social liability;
- Improvement of the legal framework. Finance and taxation;
- Oil refining and petrochemical industry.
This year the Conference and Exhibition KIOGE is participated by the following GRATA employees:
- Almat Daumov, Partner, Head of the Natural Resources Department;
- Aidar Sarymsakov, Senior Partner;
- Yerzhan Yessimkhanov, Partner, Head of Telecommunication and Transport Department and Construction and Infrastructure Department»;
- Baizhan Bekzhanov, Council.