Modern rehabilitation and bankruptcy practice
On 3 June 2016, the seminar titled ‘Modern Rehabilitation and Bankruptcy Practice’ will be held in Almaty (Kazakhstan) at the Ritz-Carlton hotel. GRATA International will be represented in the vent by the speakers - Shaimerden Chikanayev, Partner, Head of Banking and Finance Department, and Bakhyt Tukulov, Partner, Head of Litigation Department.
The seminar program is as follows:
- General provisions. The concept of insolvency (bankruptcy)/rehabilitation/accelerated rehabilitation, bankruptcy signs, grounds and conditions to file a bankruptcy application to the court.
- Practice and feature of application of the law ‘On Rehabilitation and Bankruptcy’.
- Security in bankruptcy. Challenging deals in bankruptcy.
- Debt restructuring.
- Secured creditors. Protection of the interests of secured creditors.
- Collateral as a part of the estate.
- Priority to satisfy the claims of secured creditors.
- Court precedents of rehabilitation cases: creditor’s and debtor’s arguments. Features of protection of creditors’ and debtors’ interests.
For more information on participation in the seminar please visit the website: http://lincolnconferences.co/s2016/s16/