On 29 November 2013 the IBA International Conference on Law Firm Management was held in Moscow.
Main conference sessions:
• Key plenary session. Follow the money: are law firms ready to follow the flows of capital?
• Two parts by three sessions for managing partners and managers-specialists of law firms
Topics of the sessions:
• Finance management in law firms
• Knowledge management and business development
• Welcome Generation Y: are the youngsters in new post-Soviet markets already?
• "With Best Friends Like These": How to manage the risks in international relationships of law firms
• Time to change, isn’t it? Professional approach to your motivation crisis
• Allocating duties among partners
Particular emphasis was given to the storage and use of unique knowledge and information for business development.
A special session 'Finance management in law firms' covered the issue of maintaining the necessary level of profits under large pressure in terms of reducing and optimising the legal budget.
Fellow managing partners also shared their experience and developed a formula of how the responsibilities are distributed between partners, what the specific duties of the managing partner are, and what structure of his involvement in various procedures of the law firm is optimal.
The IBA International Conference - 2013 was attended by over 220 leaders of the professional law society and specialists in the area of law firm management from over 20 countries.
GRATA was represented at the Conference by Rashid Gaissin - Managing Partner, and Tlek Baigabulov - Senior Partner (Almaty).
The Press Release is based on materials from:
45 Rockefeller Plaza Suite 2000 New York, NY 10111
+1 (212) 332 3299; +1 (646) 387 4757
Follow us on social media
Subscribe to our newsletter to get the latest news
© 1992-2019 GRATA International. All rights reserved