New legislative developments in the Republic of Uzbekistan
- certificate of registration of the export contract;
- certificate of the right to slaughter livestock;
- approval for the conduct of re-cultivation of the land disturbed by the use of a subsoil plot;
- permit for advertisement of medications for minors;
- dislocation of trade objects of business entities engaged in retail trade of products made of precious metals and precious stones;
- permit to produce geological surveying, searching, geodesic and other exploration works on all categories of land.
Licenses for the right to use a subsoil plot containing non-metallic minerals for geological study will be issued within the period not exceeding 10 days (previously – 20 days) from the date of receipt of the application. The remaining types of licenses in this area – for mining and for the use of techno-genic mineral formations – are still being issued within a 20-day period.
The return to the taxpayer of the amount of VAT, resulting from the application of the zero rate, is accelerated. Now for this, there are given 7 business days (previously - 15 business days) from the day of the submission of the full batch of documents. Meanwhile, it is no longer necessary to provide information that the tax authorities already obtained, including an act of reconciliation of taxes and other obligatory payments and VAT calculations.
Firstly, escorting tourists and tourist groups, including while traveling by transport, is paid service provided on a contractual basis by new units ensuring safe tourism;
Secondly, securing tourists in transport, primarily in tourist trains is the task of transport security departments. They register and keep records of crime reports, allegations and accidents on transport, consider and make decisions on administrative offenses directly in the trains, for which the posts of accompanying inspectors on prevention are being introduced.
Thirdly, the prevention and suppression of violations of road safety near railway stations and airports by joint forces of units on ensuring safety in transport and territorial departments of internal affairs (DIA).