In 2009,Gulim graduated from the Eurasian National University after Gumilyov(Astana) with the Bachelor’s degree in Political Science; furthermore, she received the Bachelor’sdegree in Law Science from the Pavlodar State University after Toraigyrov.
- Corporate Law
- Contract Law
- Licenses & Permits
- Construction and Infrastructure
- Industry & Trade
Before joining GRATA Law Firm, Gulim was a lawyer in a large group of companies operating in the area of construction and development, as well as commercial and industrial fields. Gulim is experienced in supporting transactions with participatory interests, ,registration, re-registration of legal entities, advising on corporate governance, real estate transactions, business licenses and permits, participation in public procurements and procurements bySamruk-Kazyna, as well as in out-of-court settlement of disputes. Moreover, she has an extensive experience in conduction cases on economic disputes.
- Advising a participant of the ‘Pavlodar’SEZ on the construction of an industrial base in the territory of the SEZ, as well as legal support to the company when performing economic activity;
- Advising a largeregional construction company on a joint venture with a German company in the area of industrial trade;
- Advising a Kazakhstani company on the acquisition of a participatory interest in a large company – subsoil user inthe Pavlodar region;
- Advising a large Kazakhstani construction company on the creation of a consortium to participate in the large infrastructure projects in the Pavlodar region;
- Advising a Spanish construction company on the creation of a joint venture with a Kazakhstani company and on other legal issues, includingon the permit system of the Republic of Kazakhstan,labour, corporate governance and investment protectionissues;
- Advisinga Kazakhstani construction company on disputes with a subcontractor during the execution of the agreement on public procurement;
- Protecting the interests of a project company in the court proceedings underthe claim for recognition of the supplier of public procurement as unfair and for the recovery of damages;
- Advising a Russian project company on the permit system of the Republic of Kazakhstan, re-registration of the company’s representative office in the Pavlodar region,legal support in obtainingpermits to conduct design and research operations.
- Representing a Kazakhstani trading company in court on disputes arising from the concludedsale-and-purchase agreement.