Before joining GRATA International Law Firm, Gulim was a lawyer in a large group of companies operating in the area of construction and development, as well as commercial and industrial fields. Gulim is experienced in supporting transactions with participatory interests, registration, re-registration of legal entities, advising on corporate governance, real estate transactions, business licenses and permits, participation in public procurements and procurements by Samruk-Kazyna, as well as in out-of-court settlement of disputes. Moreover, she has an extensive experience in conduction cases on economic disputes.
In 2009, Gulim graduated from the Eurasian National University after Gumilyov(Astana) with the Bachelor’s degree in Political Science; furthermore, she received the Bachelor’sdegree in Law Science from the Pavlodar State University after Toraigyrov.
- Corporate Law;
- Contract Law;
- Licenses & Permits.
- Construction and Infrastructure;
- Industry & Trade.
- Advising a participant of the ‘Pavlodar’ SEZ on the construction of an industrial base in the territory of the SEZ, as well as legal support to the company when performing economic activity;
- Advising a largeregional construction company on a joint venture with a German company in the area of industrial trade;
- Advising a Kazakhstani company on the acquisition of a participatory interest in a large company – subsoil user inthe Pavlodar region;
- Advising a large Kazakhstani construction company on the creation of a consortium to participate in the large infrastructure projects in the Pavlodar region;
- Advising a Spanish construction company on the creation of a joint venture with a Kazakhstani company and on other legal issues, includingon the permit system of the Republic of Kazakhstan,labour, corporate governance and investment protectionissues;
- Advisinga Kazakhstani construction company on disputes with a subcontractor during the execution of the agreement on public procurement;
- Protecting the interests of a project company in the court proceedings underthe claim for recognition of the supplier of public procurement as unfair and for the recovery of damages;
- Advising a Russian project company on the permit system of the Republic of Kazakhstan, re-registration of the company’s representative office in the Pavlodar region,legal support in obtainingpermits to conduct design and research operations.
- Representing a Kazakhstani trading company in court on disputes arising from the concluded sale-and-purchase agreement.