Nargiza Turgunova graduated from Westminster International University in Tashkent, Uzbekistan, with a BA in Commercial Law, 2011.
Ms Turgunova focuses on IP issues, in particular, registration of trademarks, IP rights protection, the opposition of a trademark, accompanying disputes over the illegal use of trademark rights at Economic Courts of Uzbekistan, Antimonopoly Committee and Agency on Intellectual Property of Uzbekistan.
- Registration of over 40 trademarks of leading company in the global market of clothing and footwear;
- Accompanying disputes on illegal use of trademarks of famous Russian alcoholic brands;
- Drafting trademark and technology licensing agreements of major Chinese company in the field of equipment and technology production as part of joint venture agreement;
- Advising on overcoming provisional refusal on registration of trademarks of a German company in the field of construction and repair.
- “Doing Business 2015/2016, “Regulation of labour market in Uzbekistan”;
- “Doing Business 2015/2016, “Protecting Minority Investors in Uzbekistan”.