Alexey has an extensive experience in advising on corporate disputes and bankruptcy disputes. He has a wide experience in representing Russian and foreign companies in arbitration courts and courts of general jurisdiction. Alexey has a considerable managerial experience in reorganisation (mergers) of law firms.
Rostov State University, the Faculty of Law.
Professional development program “Productivity enhancement. Organization of legal business in USA”, Canton, Georgia, USA.
Alexey has been practising law since 1990.
In 1995 Alexey became a lawyer.
In 2007-2014 Alexey was a Managing Partner in the Law Firm “Aksuk and Partners”.
In 2014 after merging with the Law Firm “Eberg, Stepanov and Partners” Alexey became a Senior Partner in the Law Firm “Stepanov, Aksuk and Partners”.
Alexey has an extensive experience in advising on corporate disputes and bankruptcy disputes.
Alexey has a wide experience in representing of Russian and foreign citizens in arbitration courts and courts of General jurisdiction.
Alexey has a positive managerial experience in reorganisation (consolidation) of law firms.
Nowadays Alexey is a Senior Partner and the Head of Bankruptcy Practice in a Law Firm “Stepanov and Aksuk”.
Areas of legal practice:
- representation of companies in various industries in litigation;
- representation of clients' interests in corporate conflicts;
- representation of creditor's interests in bankruptcy cases;
- challenging debtor's transactions;
- return of illegally withdrawn assets;
- provision of legal support in the process of bidding during the bankuptcy assets sales;
- provision of legal analysis of the risks of bankruptcy.
- representation of one of the biggest in Europe cement producers - a Turkish company Nuh Cimento Sanayi A.S., in the corporate dispute with a Russian company and the return of previously diverted more than 25 million US dollars worth assets to a joint company;
- legal support to the railway infrastructure's participants in a large tax dispute with the tax authority, as a result the amount of additional tax payments totaling more than 1 billion rubles was reduced by 90%;
- representation of interests of the biggest agricultural enterprise in the corporate dispute, as a result the client's control over the withdrawn assets was restored;
- restructuring of debt obligations of a large food processing company through the implementation of judical procedures, including the bankruptcy procedures, which helped the debtor to save business;
- legal support to an investor throughout the investment projects in the agricultural sector.