Alexey Aksuk is a Senior Partner and the Head of Dispute Resolution practice at “Stepanov and Aksuk” Law Firm. He has an extensive experience in advising on corporate disputes and bankruptcy disputes. Alexey has a wide experience in representing Russian and foreign companies in arbitration courts and courts of General Jurisdiction. He has a considerable managerial experience in reorganisation (mergers) of law firms.
Rostov State University, Faculty of Law;
Alexey has been practising law since 1990.
Areas of legal practice:
Representation of companies in various industries in litigation;
Representation of clients' interests in corporate conflicts;
Representation of creditors' interests in bankruptcy cases;
Return of illegally withdrawn assets;
Provision of legal support in the process of bidding during the bankruptcy assets sales;
Provision of legal analysis of the risks of bankruptcy.
Participation in the implementation of litigation projects, including:
- representing one of the biggest in Europe cement producers - a Turkish company Nuh Cimento Sanayi A.S., during the corporate dispute with a Russian company and the return of previously diverted more than 25 million US dollars worth assets to a joint company;
- providing legal support to the railway infrastructure's participants in a large tax dispute with the tax authority, as a result, the amount of additional tax payments totalling more than 1 billion rubles was reduced by 90%;
- representing the interests of the biggest agricultural enterprise in the corporate dispute, as a result, the client's control over the withdrawn assets was restored;
- restructuring the debt obligations of a large food processing company through the implementation of judicial procedures, including the bankruptcy procedures, which helped the debtor to save business;
- providing legal support to an investor throughout the investment projects in the agricultural sector.
104, M. Ospanov Street, Almaty, Republic of Kazakhstan, 050020
+7(727)2445 777; +7(701)7501 177
Follow us on social media
Subscribe to our newsletter to get the latest news
© 1992-2019 GRATA International. All rights reserved