Rostov State University, the Faculty of Law.
Professional development program “Productivity enhancement. Organization of legal business in USA”, Canton, Georgia, USA.
Alexey has been practising law since 1990.
In 1995 Alexey became a lawyer.
In 2007-2014 Alexey was a Managing Partner in the Law Firm “Aksuk and Partners”.
In 2014 after merging with the Law Firm “Eberg, Stepanov and Partners” Alexey became a Senior Partner in the Law Firm “Stepanov, Aksuk and Partners”.
Alexey has an extensive experience in advising on corporate disputes and bankruptcy disputes.
Alexey has a wide experience in representing of Russian and foreign citizens in arbitration courts and courts of General jurisdiction.
Alexey has a positive managerial experience in reorganisation (consolidation) of law firms.
Nowadays Alexey is a Senior Partner and the Head of Bankruptcy Practice in a Law Firm “Stepanov and Aksuk”.
Area of legal practice:
- representation of companies in various industries in litigation;
- representation of clients ' interests in corporate conflicts;
- representation of interests of the debtor in bankruptcy cases;
- representation of creditor's interests in bankruptcy cases;
- challenging of the debtor's transaction.