Iskender is a Kyrgyz-qualified lawyer. He graduated from Law Institute of Kyrgyz National University in 2010.
Prior to joining GRATA in 2012, Iskender worked as an Associate at Lorenz law firm where he advised on banking, mining,infrastructure, and aviation projects, as well as practiced litigation on behalf of local and international clients.
- China Development Bank on providing to a state owned bank a debt instrument secured with bonds issued by Kyrgyz Government
- Apple Inc. on tax implications of introduction ofnew products on Kyrgyz market
- Citibank on implementation of derivatives transactions involving Kyrgyz counterparties
- European Bank for Reconstruction and Development on financing a project of modernisation of a Kyrgyz public community services enterprise
- Danish aviation company on two aircraft finance instruments provided by a large Danish bank, including creation of pledge of aircrafts in Kyrgyzstan
- Eurasian Development Bank (EABR) on the issues of providing a security over a loan issued for a largest Kyrgyz power company
- Global money transfer corporation on the issues of international money transfer services in Kyrgyzstan
- Top-three Kazakh bank on a dispute over a real estate against two local companies
- Huawei on a bankruptcy filing against a local mobile operator
- Kazakh investment fund on a dispute over shares in a mining factory