In 1999 graduated from Rostov State University.
Up to 2004 Yury was occupied in audit activities. Since 2004 he has a professional legal practice in tax consulting. Since 2007 was a Partner in Law Company “Aksuk and Partners”. In 2014 “Aksuk and Partners” was merged with “Eberg, Stepanov and Partners”. After the merger, Yury became a Partner and the Head of “Tax Practice” in a Law Firm “Stepanov and Aksuk”.
- Tax Law
Areas of legal practice:
Tax consulting of ship-owners;
Taxation of foreign companies;
Assistance in tax disputes;
Structuring of transactions with respect to the tax consequences;
Tax consulting which includes:
Business restructuring to reduce tax risks while maintaining the level of the tax burden;
Consulting Directors on the personal liability for the tax debts of companies.
- Consultative support of tax audits for the manufacturing and transportation companies;
- The legal support of the pre-trial disputes in arbitrations for the enterprises of Housing and Utility Infrastructure and for the major construction companies;
- Deal structuring regarding the balanced proportion of legal risks and the sum of tax consequences;
- Structuring of transactions taking into account the optimal balance of risks and the size of the tax consequences;
- Advising of shipping companies on the use of tax benefits while registering the vessels in the Russian international register of vessels;
- Advising on business restructuring (in terms of foreign companies) regarding the requirements of the taxation laws about the profit taxation of the controlled foreign companies;
- Advising on personal responsibility of directors on tax debts of companies;
- Support of the change of Director in manufacturing enterprises with the minimization of personal tax risks of a new Director.