Yury Boldyrev is a Partner and Head of Tax Practice at Stepanov and Aksuk Law Firm.
Graduated from Rostov State University in 1999.
Up to 2004, Yury was occupied in audit activities. Since 2004 he has been involved in a professional legal practice in tax consulting. From 2007 Yury was a Partner in Aksuk and Partners Law Company. In 2014 Aksuk and Partners merged with Eberg, Stepanov and Partners. After the merger, Yury became a Partner and the Head of Tax Practice at Stepanov and Aksuk Law Firm.
- Tax Law
Areas of legal practice:
Tax consulting of ship-owners;
Taxation of foreign companies;
Assistance in tax disputes;
Structuring of transactions with respect to the tax consequences;
Tax consulting which includes:
Business restructuring to reduce tax risks while maintaining the level of the tax burden;
Consulting Directors on the personal liability for the tax debts of companies.
- Consultative support of tax audits for the manufacturing and transportation companies;
- Legal support of the pre-trial disputes in arbitrations to the Housing and Utility Infrastructure enterprises and major construction companies;
- Deal structuring regarding the balanced proportion of legal risks and the sum of tax consequences;
- Structuring transactions while taking into account the optimal balance of risks and the size of tax consequences;
- Advising shipping companies on the use of tax benefits while registering the vessels in the Russian international register of vessels;
- Advising on business restructuring (especially foreign companies) regarding the requirements of the taxation laws about the profit taxation of the controlled foreign companies;
- Advising directors on their personal responsibility on tax debts of companies;
- Providing support to manufacturing enterprises during the change of a Director with the minimisation of personal tax risks of a new Director.