- 2003 - graduated with honours from the Siberian Transport University (Faculty of World Economy and Law);
- 2007 - graduated with honours from the Siberian Institute of Finances and Banking (Faculty of Finance and Credit);
- 2015 - certified as a tax adviser.
- The Russian Association of Jurists;
- The Chamber of Tax Advisers;
- Siblegalweek (co-foundation);
- Nationwide Human Rights Union «Human and Law» (co-foundation).
- Graduate letter of the Deputies of Novosibirsk Region (2004)
- Honourary diploma of The Association of Jurists of Novosibirsk Region (2003)
- Graduate letter of the Governor of Novosibirsk Region (2013)
- Honourary diploma of the Governor of Novosibirsk Region (2014)
Advises and provides active legal support to the leading Russian bottled water company «Pure Water» on taxes and real estate related issues. She represented the company in different court cases.
Successfully represented the Siberian Anthracite, the world largest producer of anthracite, in the dispute against the major contractor.
Successfully represented the Iskitim Cement, the largest Siberian manufacturer of cement, in the dispute against the Serbian contractor. Claim amounted to 750 million roubles.
Successfully represented Nidan Foods, the large Russian manufacturer of packaged juice, in court cases against the Russian tax authorities concerning tax audit results.