Evgeniya specializes on taxes, building contracts, real estate. Her practice focuses mainly on litigation. As well as representing clients in disputes, Evgeniya advises on dispute avoidance and project management issues.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- The Russian Association of Jurists
- The Chamber of Tax Advisers
- Siblegalweek (co-foundation)
- Nationwide Human Rights Union «Human and Law» (co-foundation)
Rewards for the activity
- Graduate letter of the Deputies of Novosibirsk Region (2004)
- Honorary diploma of The Association of Jurists of Novosibirsk Region (2003)
- Graduate letter of the Governor of Novosibirsk Region (2013)
- Honorary diploma of the Governor of Novosibirsk Region (2014)
2003 - graduated with honours from the Siberian Transport University (Faculty of World Economy and Law)
2007 - graduated with honours from the Siberian institute of finances and banking (Faculty of Finance and Credit)
2015 - certified as a tax adviser
Representative Legal Matters
· Advises and provides active legal support to the leading Russian bottled water company «Pure Water» on issues of taxes and real estate, represented in different court cases.
· Successfully represented the Siberian Anthracite, the world largest producer of anthracite, in the dispute against the major contractor.
· Successfully represented the Iskitim Cement, the largest Siberian manufacturer of cement, in the dispute against the Serbian contractor. Claims amounted to 750 million roubles.
· Successfully represented Nidan Foods, the large Russian manufacturer of packaged juice, in court cases against the Russian tax authorities concerning tax audit results.