Mrs. Mukhammad has extensive experience in trademark applications, examination of license agreements and transfer of trademark rights, registration and protection of intellectual property, litigation, license and assignment agreements, IP & IT due diligence, franchising agreements, data protection issues. Aizhan is an independent expert of Franchising Association in Kazakhstan.
- Aizhan Mukhammad graduated from Kazakh State University named after Al-Farabi in Almaty, 2002. Degree of Master of Laws (International Law);
- She also successfully finished on-line courses of the World Intellectual Property Organization Academy in 2008.
- Intellectual property law;
- Contract law;
- IP litigation.
IP due diligence.
Mrs. Mukhammad has extensive experience in trademark applications, examination of license agreements and transfer of trademark rights, registration and protection of intellectual property, litigation, license and assignment agreements, IP & IT due diligence, franchising agreements, and data protection issues. Aizhan is an independent expert of Franchising Association in Kazakhstan.
• Legal protection of intellectual property rights;
• Legal opinions;
• Contracts drafting;
• Legal due diligence in intellectual property part;
• Analysis of contracts on compliance to Kazakh legislation;
• Representation of interests of holders of intellectual property rights.
- “IP rights in Kazakhstan”, It’s time to invest in Kazakhstan No.3, 2006;
- “Invention. Patent obtainment. Rights and Obligations of the Patent Holder”, Entrepreneur and the Law, No.23, 2006;
- “Franchise agreement”, De-Jure, No.12, 2007;
- “Analysis of amendments to IP laws”, Entrepreneur and the Law, No.16, 2007;
- “IP Commercialisation”, Board of Directors, No.12, 2007;
- Several publications in “The Lawyer”, “Business and Authority”, “Real t line”, “Industry of Kazakhstan”.
- Successful appeal of the decision of Kazakh Patent Office on refusal in registration of well-known brand.
- Advising on franchise of well-known Japanese chain of small shops;
- Successful appeal of the decision of the Committee on intellectual property rights on refusal in registration of copyright for a book of poems;
- Due diligence of major pharmaceutical group of companies;
- Legal support of transfer of brands of major pharmaceutical company;
- Legal support of case on counterfeit goods of the major American company in FMCG sector.
First | Prev. | 1 | Next | Last
This article appeared in the 2016 edition of The International Comparative Legal Guide to: Trade Marks published by Global Legal Group Ltd, London.” (please hyperlink www.iclg.co.uk )
The legislation of Kazakhstan uses the term ‘franchising’ (or ‘complex business licence’), which has the following meaning: an entrepreneurial activity, where the franchisor provides a set of exclusive rights to another person for use on a reimbursable basis.
Copyright shall extend to scientific, literary and artistic works that are the outcome of creative efforts regardless of their purpose, content, merit or manner or form of expression.
The Forum was organized by the Intellectual Rights Department and the Civil Law Department of the University with the support of the Court for Intellectual Rights and ICC Russia.
GRATA Law Firm was represented at the event by: Tlek Baigabulov – Senior Partner, Akhmetzhan Abdullayev – Senior Partner, Almat Daumov – Partner, Shakhrukh Usmanov – Partner, Aizhan Mukhammad – Counsel, Bolat Assylkhanov – Senior Lawyer and Assem Tnalina – Lawyer.
On 10 June there was a seminar on wood sales and investments arranged in Almaty. On 13 June, in Astana, the Business Forum, as part of the Mission. The Damu Fund acted as a partner in for the organization of the seminar.
The main event organiser was the Eurasian Economic Researchers Club.
Новости 1 - 7 of 7
First | Prev. | 1 | Next | Last