Kseniia Gain is the managing partner of the «Gain & Partners» law company, associated office of GRATA International in the territory of the Republic of Tatarstan of the Russian Federation. Graduate in conflictology and mediation in business. Experience in the legal field: more than 12 years. A member of the Board of Directors of the credit organization "Network Clearing House" (JSC).
- St. Petersburg State University;
- Texas A & M University;
- The Institute for Conflict Research and Resolution (Research and Resource Institute, Inc.);
- The Russian-American program on conflictology (R-APK), the qualification "Mediator of interpersonal and community conflicts" ("Mediator of interpersonal and community conflicts").
Corporate structuring and investments in the IT sector, protection of intellectual property, comprehensive support of construction projects, including production facilities, international transactions and transactions with a foreign element.
- Project financing and public-private partnership;
- Corporate law;
- Intellectual property.
- Chambers&Partners (2015, 2016).
- Advising and collecting evidence on the territory of the Russian Federation within the framework of the dispute at the Arbitration Court of The Hague between a Cypriot company and the Government of India for recovery of damages as a result of an illegal non-normative legal act;
- Legal support of "Rostelecom", PJSC within the framework of the AIC "Safe City" project;
- Development and implementation of the concept of PPP and MPP for the implementation of state and municipal security programs (on the territory of Russia: Moscow region, Kazan, Almetyevsk, Zelenodolsk, Tyumen, Samara, in the Republic of Kazakhstan: Semipalatinsk city);
- Representing the interests of Russian construction contractors in the implementation of the state program of assistance to the Russian Federation for the restoration of Tskhinval after the 2008 military events;
- Complex legal support of the general food operator for athletes and heads of state in the World International Games "Universiade-2013";
- Representing the interests of the creditor with a debt of more than 92 billion rubles. In the procedures of bankruptcy "Mezhprombank" (CJSC). The result of participation in the Presidium of the Supreme Arbitration Court of the Russian Federation was the creation of a precedent;
- Representation of the interests of the contract organization in the construction of sports venues of the Universiade-2013. The result of the work was a peaceful settlement of the dispute while satisfying the interests of all its participants;
- Representing the interests of the minority shareholder and the debtor in the case of challenging transactions in the scheme of lending to a group of enterprises by Sberbank of Russia. A precedent has been set up for this project;
- Obtaining Kastamonu Integrated Wood Industry status as a resident of the special economic zone "Alabuga" of the Republic of Tatarstan and legal support for the construction of a factory for the production of MDF in the given territory. The result of this work was a detailed structuring of relations between the project participants for the construction of the plant;
- Legal support of an agreement with the Ministry of Economy of the Republic of Tatarstan on the implementation of an investment project by a major Austrian company (Wienerberger). The work resulted in a fair reduction in the tax burden for the Austrian company;
- Protection of corporate rights of the subsidiary company Tattelecom (OJSC) in a prolonged corporate conflict with minority shareholders. The result of the work was the exclusion of the abusive participant from the society.