- Mr. Gorokhov graduated from the Moscow State University (MSU) Law School with Specialist in Law degree (J.D. equivalent), and currently continues his postgraduate studies (Ph.D. degree) at the Moscow State University (MSU).
- Yevgeniy is a member of the Moscow City Bar.
- Disputes Resolution
- Contract law
- Real estate
- Before joining Grata International, Mr. Gorokhov worked as lawyer at a renowned advocates’ bureau “Padva and Partners” (Moscow city) where he has successfully represented clients in state courts and state commercial courts at all levels.
- Successful representing a Russian headquarter of the world leading company, providing services in utility systems, in a dispute with one of the largest oil refinery plants in the Russian Federation over recovery of debt under construction contract;
- Successful representing a Russian headquarter of large foreign company in dispute with contractor over recovery of debt under construction contract. Through settlement agreement and litigation 63 million RUB were recovered in the favor of client;
- Successful representing a Russian headquarter of one of the world largest international group of companies, realizing production, maintenance services and leasing of compressor, mining and industrial equipment, as well as construction machinery in dispute over recovery of surrender value of leasing item with value of claim approx. 30million RUB;
- Successful defense of a Russian headquarter of leading American company, world leader in the development of tapping and plugging technologies, in the case of inclusion in the list of creditors of the company, rendering repair works and technical support of gas pipelines, recovery of debt approx. 1 billion RUB;
- Successful representing a Russian headquarter of world forage harvesters leader in a dispute with Russian company supplier of agricultural equipment and spare parts over recovery of debt under construction contract;
- Successful representing a Russian subsidiary of one of the most world popular entertainment channels in disputes over enforcement and recovery of debt approx. 60million RUB;
- Successful representing a Russian company supplier of agricultural equipment and spare parts in a dispute with contractor over recovery of debt under supply contract;
- Successful representing a Russian headquarter of the world largest company providing inspection and certification services in a dispute with a former employee over recovery of dismissal compensation;
- Representing a Russian subdivision of one of the world's largest fashion retail company in a dispute with a lessor for the recovery of fine, compulsion to conclusion of a contract of lease;
- Representing Russian company in a dispute with a major European sewerage, water, gas systems factory, on the recovery of damages;
- Advising and representing Russian manufacturer of electric lamps and lighting equipment with a major commercial bank in a dispute on the debt recovery under the bank loan agreement;
- Advising and representing Russian largest private medical institution in a dispute with a contractor on the recovery damages under a service contract;
- Representing Russian company – a creditor, in the court proceedings over a bankruptcy case of the largest company debtor with design and construction of communication facilities for businesses and state agencies specialization;
- Advising and representing a development company in a number of multi-million disputes on construction and other related contracts with contractors and customers;
- Appeal against the decision of the Moscow Department of the Federal Antimonopoly service - which held one of the largest Russian manufacturers of high-quality utilities and road equipment liable for a violation of the legislation on public procurement;
- Advising a Russian company in a dispute with of one of the world's largest automotive manufacturers in a trademark infringement dispute;
- Advising an employee of a Russian subdivision of one world's largest advertising agencies in dispute on his unlawful termination;
- Advising a Russian headquarter one of the largest American construction management companies on potential litigation over dismissal an employee;
- Advising a leading engineering construction company of oil and gas industry in Kazakhstan on legal perspectives of provisional measure implementation as well as judgments of court of competent jurisdiction in the territory of the Russian Federation;
- Advising a Russian headquarter of international machine-building group of companies, delivering refrigerating equipment for food, chemical, oil and gas industry, refrigerating stores and projects for winter sport and holidays on business activities in foreign country;
- Advising a large Russian company providing engineering services in a dispute with a contractor over recovery of debt.
First | Prev. | 1 | Next | Last
The Federal Law, dated 3 July 2016, No. 360-FZ (hereinafter - the 'Law No. 332-FZ') amended Article 14 'Certification of State Registration of Rights' of the Federal Law, dated 21 July 1997 No, 122-FZ 'On State Registration of Real Estate Rights and Transactions Therewith' (hereinafter - the 'Registration Law').
The relevant changes entered into force from 15 July 2016.
The Federal Law, dated 3 July 2016, No. 332-FZ (hereinafter - the 'Law No. 332-FZ') amended Article 188 'Termination of a Power of Attorney' and Article 189 'Consequences of the Termination of a Power of Attorney' of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation (hereinafter - the 'Civil Code').
The Federal Law dated 29 December 2015 No. 382-FZ 'On Arbitration in the Russian Federation' (hereinafter - the 'Arbitration Law'), became a new step in the development of legislation governing the arbitral tribunals in Russia. In particular, from the entry into force of the said regulatory legal act, provisions of the Federal Law, dated 24 July 2002, No. 102-FZ 'On arbitral tribunals in the Russian Federation' (hereinafter - the 'Law No. 102-FZ') will not apply, except for the arbitration initiated and not completed prior to the Arbitration Law commencement date.
The Federal Law, dated 3 July 2016, No. 315-FZ (hereinafter - the 'Law No. 315-FZ') amended Article 317.1 'Interest on Monetary Obligation' and Article 395 'Liability for Failure to Perform Monetary Obligation' of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation (hereinafter - the 'Civil Code').
The Federal Law, dated 2 March 2016, No. 47-FZ, introduced large changes to the Arbitration Procedure Code of the Russian Federation (hereinafter - the 'Arbitration Code').
Новости 1 - 5 of 5
First | Prev. | 1 | Next | Last