Marina Kolesnikova is a Counsel of GRATA International. She focuses on advising, audit of HR documentation, legal support of employment termination procedure and development of employment documentation, labor law sector.
- 2000 - Kazakh State Law Academy.
- Labor law
Practice Focus: Advising, Audit of HR Documentation, Legal Support of Employment Termination Procedure and Development of Employment Documentation.
Articles on the conclusion and termination of labour contracts, changes in working conditions, engaging foreign labour in the magazines «Business i Vlast», «Nerezidenty», «FB-Kadry», «HR Guidelines».
- Avising one of the major Kazakh Mining Company on hiring and dismissing senior managers;
- Advising one of the major Kazakh Metallurgical Company on implementation of the staff incentive system;
- Advising the major Kazakh Gas Producer on hiring foreign staff;
- Advising Kazakh Telecom Holding on staff optimisation in connection with reorganization;
- Auditing HR documentation in Kazakh subsidiaries of an international manufacturer and supplier of telecom equipment for mobile networks, the Hungarian Oil and Gas Holding Companies, the major Chinese Energy Company, the representative office of the international pharmaceutical company, the largest Kazakhstani cement producer, and a Kazakhstani subsidiary of Chinese Oil-and-Chemical Corporation;
- Legal support of the termination of labour agreements with senior managers of representative offices of several major pharmaceutical companies, an international manufacturer of confectionery, a leading Kazakhstani mining company, and Kazakhstani subsidiary of the International Producer and Supplier of Infant Food;
- Drafting labour agreements for Kazakh subsidiaries of major international companies specialising in the manufacture of aircraft and aerospace technology, and power equipment, Kazakh gold mining company;
- Implementation of the new form of a labour agreement in Kazakh Subsidiary Bank of a major European Financial Holding;
- Drafting a bonus clause for Kazakh subsidiary company of a major International Engineering Holding;
- Drafting job descriptions, labour regulations for representative offices of a major Innovative Production Company, American company - one of the world market leaders in manufacturing and marketing consumer goods, the international group that produces confectionery.
First | Prev. | 1 | Next | Last
On 13 October 2017, in Atyrau, at the Renaissance Hotel, GRATA International hosted a Termination of employment agreement seminar devoted to labour law regulation of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
On 13 October 2017, GRATA International in Atyrau hosts a Termination of employment agreement seminar
In celebration of the 20th anniversary of GRATA International's office in Atyrau, AmCham Kazakhstan and GRATA International co-organised a workshop ahead of the upcoming 16th North Caspian Regional Exhibition, Global Oil and Gas Atyrau.
In celebration of the 20th anniversary of GRATA International's office in Atyrau, AmCham Kazakhstan and GRATA International are co-organising a workshop ahead of the upcoming 16th North Caspian Regional Exhibition, Global Oil and Gas Atyrau.
Директором по развитию региональных офисов назначили Заиру Кайсар, Партнер/Директор филиала г. Атырау и г. Актобе, GRATA International.
Doing Business 2013 is the 10th in a series of annual reports investigating the regulations that enhance business activity and those that constrain it.
Новости 1 - 6 of 6
First | Prev. | 1 | Next | Last