Ms. Akzhanova is an experienced advisor to international and local companies for creating and developing business within the country and abroad.
Ms. Liya Akzhanova has wide-ranging expertise in various areas of the law. Ms. Akzhanova had previously worked as an Accountant and also as an HR Manager before prominent organisations, such as Mangistau Oblast Boat Yard LLP and Zhardem LLP hired her for senior positions like Head of the Legal Department and Chief Legal Executive respectively. Ms. Akzhanova joined GRATA Law Firm in 2011.
Ms. Akzhanova graduated from Karaganda State University named after E.A. Buketov with Honour in 2000, obtaining a degree in Law. In 2007 Ms. Akzhanova graduated from Karaganda Economic University with a degree in Finance.
Construction and Infrastructure
Telecommunication and Transport
Ms. Liya Akzhanova appointment as legal counsel of Austrian Embassy in Kazakhstan
- Advising an Italian construction company – General Contractor on the Project 'International Transit Corridor 'Western Europe – Western China' - on various aspects of the law including dispute resolution with subcontractors, customs issues, labour issues and taxation;
- Advising a Spanish company implementing a joint project with a national company for manufacturing coaches with regard to taxation issues within Special Economic Zones;
- Advising a European supplier of cattle on the Procurement Rules for a contract concluded with a state company;
- Advising foreign companies on registration issues and obtaining work permits;
- supporting a transaction for the transfer of catering services to airlines from a state company to a major international supplier of on-board meals;
- Advising a Spanish company conducting a joint project with a national company with regard to corporate issues;
- Advising a joint venture for the production of aircraft on export issues and obtaining a reimbursement of expenses borne during exportation;
- Advising clients on registering on the territory of Special Economic Zones and obtaining preferences;
- Advising clients on customs clearance, working with the Customs Department and administrative proceedings;
- Advising clients on customs clearance and the payment of customs duties.
First | Prev. | 1 | Next | Last
CAREC 2017 Energy Investment Forum (EIF) was held on 18-19 July 2017 in Astana, Kazakhstan.
On 14 June 2017, the Kazakh-Austrian Economic Forum and the Vth meeting of the Kazakh-Austrian Business Council was held in Astana as a part of the national day of Austria at EXPO Astana 2017.
The 10th Astana Economic Forum was held in the Palace of Independence, Astana on 15-16 June 2017.
Investment climate of Kazakhstan: Government and Investors Dialogue” Conference took place in Astana on November 30, 2016.
GRATA International was among the participants represented by Liya Akzhanova, Counsel in Astana. The significance of the visit of Polish delegation to Astana was underpinned by the upcoming visit of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan to Poland in August 2016.
On 25-26 May, Astana hosted an annual event in the area of economic and political life of the region - Astana Economic Forum.
The Kazakhstani-Czech business forum was held on the 5th of November in Astana
Liya Akzhanova and Luiza Dyussengaliyeva, GRATA International representatives, took part in the Kazakh-Ukrainian Business Forum
GRATA International representatives - Liya Akzhanova and Luiza Dyussengaliyeva, took part in the Kazakh-Finnish Business Forum
On 28 September 2015, a meeting of the Kazakhstan-China Business Council (KCBC) was held in Astana
07-08 February 2014 in Almaty the 2013 reporting conference of the EURASIAN LAW FIRM «GRATA»
On 20 June, the official appointment of GRATA Senior Lawyer - Liya Akzhanova, as Attorney of the Austrian Embassy in Kazakhstan was signed.
British Embassy in Astana held a UK Trade & Investment Round Table on “Diversification of Kazakh Economy” on February 19, 2014
The purpose of the event was to expand business relations and create favourable conditions for further investment between the Russian Federation and the Republic of Kazakhstan.
The main event organiser was the Eurasian Economic Researchers Club.
Новости 1 - 15 of 15
First | Prev. | 1 | Next | Last