Rostov Institute of Protection of Businessman, Faculty of Law (Diploma with honors).
Lloyd's Maritime Academy, London, Certificate in Ship Arrest.
Inna has been practising Law since 2000.
At the beginning of her career, Inna was a bailiff and executor of justice in the branch of court bailiff in Rostov-on-Don. Inna worked as a lead professional of the department of the protection of the interests in the Main Department of the Ministry of Justice of Russian Federation. Inna also has a work experience as a legal counsel in the Department of litigation in the South-Western Bank of Sberbank.
Inna has been practising as attorney at law since 2004.
Nowadays Inna is a Partner the Head of Maritime Practice in a Law Firm “Stepanov and Aksuk”.
- External economic activity
- Customs Law
- Maritime Law
Area of legal practice:
- legal support of vessels’ purchase and sale transactions, registration of vessels;
- support of legal disputes in Russia and abroad;
- arrests and detention of vessels, ensuring of Russian and foreign claims, including claims asserted in the arbitration court (arbitration);
- dispute resolution between the ship-owner and the crew;
- registration of sea-going ships and river-marine vessels and rights on them.
- consulting and assistance in negotiations with law enforcement authorities and other state bodies;
- representation in customs disputes;
- legal support of disputes in foreign courts and arbitrations;
- confession and enforcement of foreign judgments and arbitral awards;
- representation of ship-owners in case of illegal actions of customs authorities in relation to vessels which were repaired abroad.
Membership in organisations:
Women’s International Shipping & Trading Association.
Inna has been singled out for a personal reference from the international legal rating «The Legal 500», nomination “Transport”. A particular focus is made by prestigious international rating “Chambers Europe” on maritime practice headed by Inna in Law Firm “Stepanov and Aksuk”.
- legal support of transactions with participation of Russian and foreign shipping companies for the sale of sea vessels and river-marine vessels, floating objects, registration of transactions and rights on them in Russian and foreign registries, the registration of encumbrances in the register of ships;
- all-in-one legal support of activities of the international Agency company in all Russian ports.
- protection of interests of the international survey company from claims of customers for the compensation of damage under international contracts;
- protection of the interests of the ship owner in administrative cases, commenced by the customs and border guard authorities;
- support of legal disputes of foreign and Russian ship owners, cargo owners with the customs authorities;
- support of the legal dispute (in cooperation with a foreign law firm) between foreign and Russian companies (ship owners, charterers, cargo owners, exporters) in foreign courts and arbitrations;
- provision of the lawsuits that were filed in foreign courts and arbitrations via the Russian arbitration courts;
- recognition and enforcement of foreign judgments and arbitral awards with the foreclosure of the debtor's property and with the enforcement process;
- representation of the international company that imports goods to Russia in disputes with the customs (correction of the customs value, classification of goods, and administrative offences);
- representation of foreign and Russian companies in Russian arbitration courts in disputes related to breaching of foreign economic contracts;
- maritime arrest of the vessel, the foreclosure of the vessel, the realization and registration of the ship purchased at the auction;
- advisory work for the foreign Bank, assistance in the evidence gathering, preparation of legal opinions on the issues of the scrap metal export and Russian companies’ fraud against foreign banks;
- preparation of legal opinions for arbitrators of foreign arbitration courts under the Russian law.