Rostov Institute of Protection of Businessman, Faculty of Law (Diploma with honors).
Lloyd's Maritime Academy, London, Certificate in Ship Arrest.
Inna has been practising Law since 2000.
At the beginning of her career, Inna was a bailiff and executor of justice in the branch of court bailiff in Rostov-on-Don. Inna worked as a lead professional of the department of the protection of the interests in the Main Department of the Ministry of Justice of Russian Federation. Inna also has a work experience as a legal counsel in the Department of litigation in the South-Western Bank of Sberbank.
Inna has been practising as attorney at law since 2004.
Nowadays Inna is a Partner the Head of Maritime Practice in a Law Firm “Stepanov and Aksuk”.
- External economic activity
- Customs Law
- Maritime Law
Area of legal practice:
- legal support of vessels’ purchase and sale transactions, registration of vessels;
- support of legal disputes in Russia and abroad;
- arrests and detention of vessels, ensuring of Russian and foreign claims, including claims asserted in the arbitration court (arbitration);
- dispute resolution between the ship-owner and the crew;
- registration of sea-going ships and river-marine vessels and rights on them.
- consulting and assistance in negotiations with law enforcement authorities and other state bodies;
- representation in customs disputes;
- legal support of disputes in foreign courts and arbitrations;
- confession and enforcement of foreign judgments and arbitral awards;
- representation of ship-owners in case of illegal actions of customs authorities in relation to vessels which were repaired abroad.
Membership in organisations:
Women’s International Shipping & Trading Association.
Inna has been singled out for a personal reference from the international legal rating «The Legal 500», nomination “Transport”. A particular focus is made by prestigious international rating “Chambers Europe” on maritime practice headed by Inna in Law Firm “Stepanov and Aksuk”.