- Starting from July 2006 and till the present moment Mr. Mashonsky is the Managing Partner and the Director of Arzinger & Partners law firm (Minsk office);
- In 2004 – 2006 Sergey was a head of the International Projects Department of JSC Belarusbank;
- From January 2001 till September 2002 held the position of the Consul General, the Charge d'affairesa.i. of the Republic of Belarus in the Slovak Republic;
- In 1999 Sergey was the secretary of the Currency and Credit Commission of the Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus;
- From 1991 till 1999 Sergey held the position of a head of the Credit and Investment Department of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Belarus;
- After graduation from the university in 1990 Sergey worked as a research associate in the Institute of Forensic Science and Legal Expertise of the Ministry of Justice of Belarus;
- Recommended arbitrator of the International Arbitration Court of Belarusian Chamber of Commerce and Industry;
- Recommended arbitrator of the Kazakhstan International Arbitration.
- Received lawyer’s qualification in jurisprudence specialty at Belarusian State University and the qualification of specialist in international economic relations at Russian Foreign Trade Academy;
- Certified by the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Belarus (2007).
- Investment law (investment and concession agreements, public-private partnership);
- Banking & Finance (export financing, loans and credits, project financing);
- Disputes resolution (international arbitration).
- Sergey specializes in providing legal support in investment projects (in particular, in such sectors as natural resources and industry & trade), and also is engaged in structuring of project financing and consultation on use of financial instruments.
- Ranked by Chambers Europe: Leading Lawyer for Corporate Practice (2015);
- Ranked by Chambers Global: Leading Lawyer for Corporate Practice (2015).
- More than 10 publications in the national editions on the matters of carrying out investment activities and attracting project financing.
The latest deals where Sergey took part are the following:
- Providing legal support within €200 million project on development of the territory of the High Tech Park by the Israeli investment holding Fishman Group;
- Advising an international French milk and cheese producer on acquisition of seven blocks of shares of regional milk plant in the Republic of Belarus;
- Providing legal support within construction of the second building of Victory Hotel in Minsk by the Polish construction company UNIBEP;
- Advising JSC Svetlogorsk Pulp and Board Mill on gaining international distribution markets and providing legal support within construction of the plant for production of bleached cellulose (the second after Belarus Nuclear Power Plant state-financed investment project in its importance and value);
- Representation of the interests of Israeli investment holding BM Holding Group in the course of conclusion of the investment agreement with the Republic of Belarus and implementation of the project on creation of technological complex for collecting, storing and processing spentoils with capacity ofup to 20 000 tons per annum;
- Representation of the interests of IKEA in the course of introducing changes and amendments tothe investment agreement signed with Belarus on the construction of a woodworking factory;
- Providing legal support inthe investment project on construction of the 5MW solar power station by Energopro Solar;
- Advising Geographic Information Systems – the largest Belarusian operator in the field of remote sensing of the Earth – within its cooperation with Black Bridge Geomatics.
BANKING & FINANCE
- Advising AKA Bank (syndicate of the largest German Banks) within granting project financing to a state-owned enterprise being part of the Ministry of Energy under the guarantee of the government of Belarus;
- Representation of the interests of the Northern Ecological Finance Corporation (NEFCO) in the course of negotiations and conclusion of the credit agreement with Salling Plast AS directed at the financing of pipes, branches and fittings production for the systems of the centralized heat supply and sewage treatment in Belarus;
- Advising JSC Belarusian Bank for Small Business within increase of its share capital by means of restructuring the bank's debt by its shareholders;
- Advising the state enterprise Orsha Linen Mill in the course of attraction of exportfinancing under the guarantee of the government of Belarus;
- Advising JSC Belarusbank within getting credit lines from various European (Italian, German, Czech) banks;
- Representation of the interests of Landesbank Hessen-Thüringen (Helaba) in the course of granting a credit line to a large Belarusian state-owned bank.
- Representation of the interests of JSC Belgorkhimprom in $30 million dispute with Russia-based clienton termination of the agreement for construction works and project documentation services;
- Representation of the interests of the real estate agency Rost Nedvizhimost in $1,5 million dispute on termination of shared construction agreement;
- Representation of the interests of Gomelsteklo Trading House in $3 million dispute on debt recovery;
- Providing legal support to Convex International in dispute related to contesting the results of a tender held by a state-owned institution.
First | Prev. | 1 | Next | Last
And again October, and again the time of the rating IFLR1000.
In the company section of IFLR 1000 Financial & Corporate we have gone up and take a worthy place in Tier 2! Similarly, we are located in the section Project Development, which replaced Energy & Infrastructure.
On 28 April 2015 GRATA International in pursuit of its expansion strategy to become a global law fi rm signed Memorandum of Understanding and Cooperation with Arzinger & Рartners, one of the leading law fi rms in Belarus.
Новости 1 - 2 of 2
First | Prev. | 1 | Next | Last