- Kazakh University of Humanities and Law, 2005-2009, LL.B, Diploma with Honors
- Kazakh University of Humanities and Law, 2009-2011, LL.M, Diploma with Honors
- Grata Law Firm, Natural resources Department, 2010 – present, Senior Associate
- Center of Law research and Analysis, 2009-2010, Paralegal
- Salans, 2008 (August – Septermber), 2009 (January – March), Student Trainee
- Providing legal services on subsoil use issues to one of the largest mining holdings in Eurasia in connection with its restructuring
- Providing detailed advice and legal opinions on transfer of subsoil use rights
- Providing detailed advice on local content issues, including applicability of amendments in local content legislation
- Consultations in relation to issues of internal safety training and studies
- Defending interests of a big production company in employment case in the Supreme Court
- Providing consultations with regard to order of internal company investigation in the view of employment law
- Maintaining the process of introducing amendments to 6 subsoil use contracts. Negotiations with the competent authorities;
- Obtaining approval for transactions with shares in subsoil users and subsoil use right.
- Representation of big mining companies’ interests in the governmental bodies
- Work with the authorized body in the sphere of geology in order to get reports on return of contract territory approved
- Providing legal consultations to governmental bodies with regard to draft amendments to legislation
- Providing detailed advice on decrease of local content obligations under subsoil use contracts
First | Prev. | 1 | Next | Last
On 19 May 2017, GRATA International arrange a workshop for KazMunaiGas titled: 'Corporate Law and Corporate Governance in Joint Stock Companies'.
For the past three years, Foodpanda.kz was a key competitor to Chocofood.kz. The consolidation of these two companies will enable Chocofood.kz to take a leading position in Kazakhstan's market for online food delivery services with a market share of 80%.
On 18-20 April, the 8th Mining Forum - MINEX Central Asia 2017 was held in Astana.
On 5-6 October 2016, the 24th Kazakhstan International Oil and Gas Conference was held in Almaty.
2-3 April 2016 GRATA International held annual its conference. Among the participants were directors and representatives of all GRATA International offices in Kazakhstan.
Samat Daumov - Partner, Managing Director of the Astana office of GRATA International, and Maxim Burak - Counsel, Head of Subsiol Use Department in Astana, participated in the conference and exhibition
The Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan No. 271-V 'On the Introduction of Amendments to Some Legislative Acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan on Subsoil Use Issues' was signed on 29 December 2014
This information was prepared as a general guidance only, and should not be used as a specialized legal conclusion.
We would like to draw your attention to recent changes in Kazakh legislation in connection with the adoption of the new draft law entitled "On the Main Pipeline".
As is known, contracts for subsoil use have a special status.This is because they concern the natural resources of the Republic of Kazakhstan and thus the country's vital interests
On 6-7 November 2014 the IX Kazakh Forum of Corporate Lawyers was held in Almaty.
Новости 1 - 11 of 11
First | Prev. | 1 | Next | Last