In 2004 Kamoliddin Mukhamedov graduated from the Tajik-Russian Slavic University, Law School; in 2009, he graduated from the Tajik Agrarian University in accountancy.
Prior to joining GRATA International in 2013, Mr Mukhamedov was a Deputy Head of the Legal department at FINCA Microcredit Deposit Organisation LLP. He was engaged in corporate, litigation and other issues regarding banking legislation.
Kamoliddin speaks Tajik, English, Russian and Uzbek.
Advising TeliaSonera on acquisition of a major local telecom operator in Tajikistan;
- Advising Chinese Development Bank on the provision of a secured loan of $ 18 million to the State Savings Bank of Tajikistan;
- Advising European Bank for Reconstruction and Development on providing a secured loan to a Tajik legal entity in amount $2 million to build an autonomous multi-purpose fitness center;
- Advising the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development on the provision of a corporate loan in the amount of 44.6 million EURO Coca-Cola Tajikistan;
- Legal examination of the documents of the branch of the Chinese company in Tajikistan for the Chinese Development Bank;
- Representing the interests of the Russian Commercial Bank in the Higher Economic Court of the Republic of Tajikistan on the collection of debt at the expense of the pledged property;
- Advising the First Microfinance Bank in Tajikistan on various financial transactions.
- Representing the Italian Company SIDEL on collateral issues of movable property and its registration, as well as in connection with a protest of Promissory notes;
- Carrying out a research for Eximbank Hungary on banking regulations of Tajikistan;
- Advising European Bank for Reconstruction and Development on lease of premises for its country office in Tajikistan;
- Advising the Agricultural Bank of China on establishing a legal presence in Tajikistan;
- Advising the Eurasian Development Bank on refundable leasing transactions with two flour mills worth $ 2.7 million;
- Advising the French Investment Company PROPARCO on the banking legislation of Tajikistan;
- Advising Bloomberg on banking regulation in Tajikistan;
- Advising the Microcredit Deposit Organization "Humo" in various financial transactions;
- Advising Boeing on the use of VOIP in Tajikistan;
- Advising Procter & Gamble on the registration of a trademark in Tajikistan;
- Advising Johnson & Johnson on the compliance of the company's confidentiality agreement with the legislation of Tajikistan;
- Advising Tethys Petroleum on the tax issues of foreign employees in Tajikistan.
First | Prev. | 1 | Next | Last
Legal 500 has recently released its annual rankings of international law firms – Legal 500 EMEA 2019.
On June 24th, 2017 Aidar Oruzbaev, Lawyer of GRATA International (Kyrgyzstan/Tajikistan) participated in the launch ceremony of Legal Environment Report of the Belt and Road countries and in the seminar of legal service cooperation under the Belt and Road that took place in Beijing, People’s Republic of China.
GRATA Law Firm is pleased to announce the appointment of Kamoliddin Mukhamedov as Senior Lawyer of the firm in Dushanbe office (Tajikistan).
Новости 1 - 3 of 3
First | Prev. | 1 | Next | Last