Prior to joining GRATA International in 2018, Tamirlan was an employee in a private law firm for more than 2 years, being engaged in general corporate matters and customer legal assistance, including matters on civil, labor and tax law and in addition to that Tamirlan has a substantial experience in judicial matters and dispute settlement.
- Corporate Law
- Labor Law
- IP Law and dispute settlement
- Sectors Banking and Finance
- 2016 B.A. – American University of Central Asia
- Provided initial legal support to local and foreign companies on incorporation in Kyrgyzstan, including preparation of corporate documents, registration & re-registration of legal entities/ branches/ representative offices with the state authorities;
- Prepared and evaluated employment agreements, reviewed labor legislation on legal risks for foreign employers, preliminary work on obtaining of employment permission for labor activity within the territory of Kyrgyzstan by foreign citizens;
- Provided legal opinions to international financial institutions and leading banks in connection with facilities in foreign currency, provided to local banks and micro financial organizations (including preparation of preliminary legal due diligence in connection with abovementioned creditors);
- Advised an international pharmaceutical institution on collection and use of personal data in Kyrgyzstan. Participated in assessment of the local legal and regulatory environment to identify priorities and provide recommendations for business activity in Kyrgyzstan;
- Advised one of the leading banks of People’s Republic of China on financing of the mining enterprise in the Republic of Tajikistan.