· Ms. Roinishvili received bachelor degree LL.M. in 1998 and LL.M. in 2004 from Tbilisi State University.
· Ms. Roinishvili attended courses on international commercial arbitration for CIArb membership (member of CIArb since the end of 2015);
· Ms. Roinishvili is a founding member of the Georgian Bar Association from 2003.
· Dispute resolution
· Corporate Law
· Foreign investment
· Environmental Law
· Energy Sector
· Ms. Roinishvili focuses her practice on litigation representing the clients in the local courts on various cases – commercial, employment and administrative, taxation, etc.
· Sofia Roinishvili has been a partner in Law Firm Kodzakhia Jgenti GP since 2012.
· Ms. Roinishvili has over 15 years of experience in Georgian legal services market.
· Prior joining Law Firm Kordzakhia Jgenti in 2016 she worked as a senior consultant in PricewaterhouseCoopers Georgia in 2005-2006 years.
· In 2001-2005 Sofia Roinishvili was a tax and legal consultant in the audit company – UBC International
· In 2000 she worked for the Ministry of Culture as the Head of the Legal Department;
· After graduation of Tbilisi University Sofia Roinishvili worked in the State Antimonopoly Service of Georgia as a leading specialist.
· Georgian (native)
· English (fluent)
· Russian (fluent)
· German (basic)
· Representing the client – Sun Petroleum (Gulf) Georgia in dispute related to cancellation of real estate purchase agreement;
· Representing Constanta Foundation against Georgian Prosecution Service on reimbursement of damages;
· Representing one of large telecommunication companies in the court against tax authorities;
· Representing clients – entities and individuals in employment disputes; providing legal consulting services on compliance with local labor law and regulations;
· Consulting clients on various tax matters, including taxation under double tax treaties;
· Providing legal consulting services to the entities involved in energy sector, as a local expert providედ legal consulting service to EBRD for carrying out carbon neutral project for one of large HPPs in Georgia;
· Working on law drafts – state procurement law and the draft forest code of Georgia;
· Participating in legal due diligence of the entities, including one of the financial institutions of Georgia.
· Sofia was a coach of a Georgian team from Free University of Georgia in International Client Counselling Competition held in Windsor, Canada.