· Lic. iur. Barbara Schöpfer-Pfenninger concluded her studies at the University of Zurich with the J.D. in law in the year 1991. During her internship from 1992 until 1994 in a Zurich commercial law firm she acquired the bar exam of the Canton of Zurich in 1994.
· Property and Real Estate Law
· Private construction Law
· Labour Law
· Company Law
· Bankruptcy and debt enforcement
· Her practice focus is on: construction law and mandates, labour law and torts, private construction law, construction of secondary residences, contracts and corporations, real estate law, banking law, inheritance law, bankruptcy and debt enforcement law, national and international law of civil procedures as well as international private law.
Membership and admissions:
· Lic. iur. Barbara Schöpfer-Pfenninger is a member of the Zurich and the Swiss Bar Associations. She is registered in the lawyers' register and admitted as attorney at law to all courts in Switzerland.As financial intermediary, she is also a member of the Self-Regulation Organization of the Swiss Bar Association and the Swiss Notaries Association (Anti-Money Laundering).
Professional Background:She works as an attorney at law with Müllhaupt & Partners since 1994, and since 1996 she is a partner.
Languages: German, English, French and Italian
· Advising national and international companies on various legal issues;
· Advising SMEs with focus on the fields of company, labour and contract law;
· Advising banks and other clients in connection with real estate transactions including assessment of property financing (securities);
· Advising companies and individuals in connection with defects and damages of real estate;
· Advising in relation to buying secondary and holiday homes in Switzerland;
· Enforcement of foreign judgements in Switzerland;Legal structuring and organization of succession arrangements, in particular in family or other enterprises.