Kanat Seidaliev is a Managing Partner of GRATA International in Kyrgyzstan and Tajikistan. He focuses on mining, M&A, corporate, regulatory, labour law and dispute resolution.
Kanat has been advising domestic and multinational corporations for over 13 years. He has a great experience in undertaking and supervising work for mining and industrial companies, and financial institutions. Before joining GRATA, Kanat Seidaliev was the Head of the legal department of Imperial Tobacco Group’s subsidiary.
2003 - (Diploma in Law) – Kyrgyz State National University;
- Civil Department of Academy of Science of Kyrgyz Republic, postgraduate.
Banking & Finance;
Association of Lawyers of Kyrgyzstan;
International Business Association;
Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
- Advising European Bank for Reconstruction and Development on financing of Centerra Gold Inc. and carrying out a due diligence of Kumtor Gold Company and Kumtor Operating Company;
- Advising Guizhou Geological and Mineral Resources Development Company Limited on full legal due diligence of a group of Kyrgyz mining companies owned by an Australian listed company;
- Advising Export-Import Bank of China on a potential financing deal related to greenfield construction of a cement factory in Kyrgyzstan;
- Advising Shaanxi Yanchang Petroleum International Exploration and Engineering Co., Ltd. on acquisition of a Kyrgyz state-owned oil and gas company;
- Advising China Development Bank on secured financing of a major local gold mining company with Chinese shareholding with a view to build and operate a gold refining factory;
- Carrying an extensive research for Sinosure on refinery industry legal environment in Kyrgyzstan; and
- Advising Central Asia Energy Co., Ltd. on the acquisition of an oil refinery factory in Kyrgyzstan.
- Advising China Development Bank on a debt financing of a state-owned bank in Tajikistan;
- Advising TeliaSonera on acquisition of a major local telecom operator in Tajikistan;
- Carrying out a research for Eximbank Hungary on banking regulations of Tajikistan;
- Advising European Bank for Reconstruction and Development on lease of premises for its country office in Tajikistan;
- Advising PROPARCO on certain banking law matters in Tajikistan;
- Carrying out a research for Bloomberg on banking regulations in Tajikistan;
- Advising AITFC on warehouse receipt regulations in Tajikistan;
- Advising a Chinese investor on its possible investment to the largest silver deposit in Tajikistan in a team with International Finance Corporation.
First | Prev. | 1 | Next | Last
Legal 500 has recently released its annual rankings of international law firms – Legal 500 EMEA 2019.
GRATA International performed exceptionally well in this year’s rankings as its Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan and Uzbekistan offices were ranked by Chambers Asia-Pacific 2018, confirming GRATA International's dominant position in Central Asia.
organized by the Financial Times and the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development
Doing Business 2013 is the 10th in a series of annual reports investigating the regulations that enhance business activity and those that constrain it.
May 15, Kanat Seidaliev (Partner) and Nurlan Kyshtobaev (Counsel) participated in the Bishkek International Financial Forum (BIFF 2014).
Новости 1 - 5 of 5
First | Prev. | 1 | Next | Last