Denis Shestakov is Head of Practice of Restructuring and Bankruptcy of Legal Studio law firm.
In 2015, he acquired the status of arbitration manager, joined the SRO AU "Union of MCAU".
The main field of activity is representation interests of clients - legal entities and individuals in bankruptcy procedures and other litigations proceedings.
consulting and assessment of legal risks in the presence of signs of insolvency of the client;
- consulting of top-management of companies on the application of insolvency procedures in the activities of the enterprise aiming to achieve financial goals of clients;
- consulting on liability issues outlined in bankruptcy legislation and rehabilitation of company transactions that are subject to possible challenges within bankruptcy cases.
- complex support for bankruptcy procedures;
- services of the arbitration manager
- preparation of due diligence.
- advising creditors whose claims have not been satisfied on the possibilities of debt collection with the use of mechanisms provided for by the insolvency law.
1999 - Kaliningrad State University, Faculty of Law, specialty "Jurisprudence"
Since starting his legal career in 2000, Denis has specialised in advising clients on various aspects of real estate, construction, contract law and administrative law.
2000-2015 worked as lawyer, head of legal department, general director and founder of LLC "Yurkorpus".
Since 2015 is a Partner and Head of Bankruptcy practice at Legal Studio and a qualified Arbitration manager.
Restructuring and Bankruptcy
- Energy and Natural Resources
- Trade and Industry
- Reduction of the claims of the Federal Tax Service by 95%, unreasonably applied by the Court of First Instance to the second part of the Register of creditors' claims in the bankruptcy case.
Representation of the interests of a Bankruptcy Administrator of a development company with the purpose of increasing the limits established by law to pay for the services of attracted specialists with an active objection from the RF FTS, with the amount of accounts payable under the register of creditors' claims of 3.6 billion rubles, the limits are increased more than 15 times above the legislative maximum.
Structuring of the transaction and ensuring the protection of the financial interests of a client - an equipment manufacturer, against the risk of non-return of funds advanced as per a loan agreement (more than 7 million USD) related to the pre-bankruptcy state of the Counterparty.
Successful challenge of transactions regarding crediting security payments made during the period of suspicion between the Debtor-bankrupt (the Client) and its Counterparty with the reinstatement of claims against the counterparty and the subsequent recovery of the unpaid security deposit from the counterparty, used for unjust enrichment.
Legal support for the activities of the arbitration manager in the bankruptcy procedure of the debtor - DiY company-operator. The total amount of debt under the register is 2.5 billion rubles.
First | Prev. | 1 | Next | Last
This article discusses the features of foreclosure on the subject of a pledge. The author focuses attention on the fate of a pledge, as an encumbrance on the subject, which was a guarantee of the fulfillment of the Debtor’s obligations to the creditor. The conflict between the norms of the Civil Code and the Federal Law “On Insolvency (Bankruptcy)” is considered, supported by relevant examples from judicial practice.
Новости 1 - 1 of 1
First | Prev. | 1 | Next | Last