Rostov State University, the Faculty of Law (1998).
State Reclamation Academy in Novocherkassk, the Faculty of Economics (1997).
Dmitry served in the investigative agencies of Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Russian Federation from 1998 to 2010. Starting his career as a trainee Dmitry eventually became the Head of Department on investigation of economic crimes of Investigatory management in Administration of Ministry of Internal Affairs in Rostov-on-Don. Dmitry has experience of leading and coordinating activities, from 2003 he investigated sophisticated and highly complex criminal cases at the level of the Regional Department, both independently and as the Head of the investigative team.
In 2010 Dmitry became an attorney at law.
Area of legal practice:
legal support in criminal law for the parties in a corporate conflict;
- legal support for the owners and managerial employees in cases of claims of criminal law;
- legal support for the commercial organisations during hostile actions; and in other situations.
- protection of the business owner on charges of illegal entrepreneurship at the stages of the pre-investigation check, preliminary investigation of the criminal case, the criminal proceedings in the courts of first instance and appeal. As a result, the refusal of the Prosecutor from prosecution, termination of the criminal proceedings against the business owner with the right to rehabilitate for the illegal criminal prosecution;
- legal support of the shareholders in Russian aircraft manufacturing company during the Prosecutor's investigation on the transactions with shares, legal audit of corporate documents from the point of view of criminal law. As a result, the position had been built that did not allow the police officers to lay claim to the shareholders;
- advising of the major export terminal on issues of criminal law and criminal procedure law. As a result, suppression of attempts to compensate the damage caused by the offences in favour of the third parties at our customer's expense;
- representation of a major manufacturer of carpets and rugs in the framework of pre-investigation checks. As a result, all the claims of the police officers to the company were resigned, the confiscated expensive equipment was returned to company;
- representation of a foreign top Manager of Russian enterprise at the stage of the preliminary investigation regarding the statement submitted by the management of the holding company about the presence of a crime in actions of this employee that supposedly resulted in damage to the company. As a result, the decree about the refusal to initiate criminal proceedings was issued, the lack of connection between the actions of the top-manager and the losses of the company were recognized;
- representation of a major dealer of autos, coolant, and automotive accessories in the South of Russia on the stage of preliminary investigation. As a result, the decree about the refusal to initiate criminal proceedings was issued;
- representation of the company-shipowner during the pre-investigation checks on the fact of an accident on the ship that caused the death of the employee. As a result, the decree about the refusal to initiate criminal proceedings was issued;
- long-term cooperation with the owner of several mining enterprises. In the course of cooperation, a number of orders were executed: repeated legal support in the event of prosecutorial inspections; advising on implementation of tax inspection to prevent possible claims of a criminal nature; legal support of enterprises and their employees when repeated inspections resulting from unfair actions of the competitors are carried out; legal support of enterprises in the administrative proceedings.