Igor graduated from Rostov State University, the Faculty of Law, and from Saint-Petersburg State University according to the program “Mediation in conflict resolution”.
Igor passed the program of anti-crisis Trustees in bankruptcy of the Federal service for insolvency (bankruptcy).
Igor finished advanced training program "Public-private partnership: theory, legislation, practice (illustrated on the objects of social culture" (Saint-Petersburg state Polytechnic University).
Igor has been practising Law since 1990.
Igor worked in the Azov District Administration in Rostov region for ten years (1990-2000) as the Head of Legal Department. He was engaged in legal issues of privatisation of industrial and agricultural enterprises, and land use.
Igor headed the Legal Department of the JSC "YugRusi" in 2000 - 2001.
In 2001 - 2004 he was the Head of the Legal Department of a group of companies "Mir–Komvek".
In 2004 - 2006 Igor headed the law firm "MK-legal services Center".
From 2006 to 2014 Igor has been a Managing Partner and the Head of Real Estate practice in a Law Firm “Eberg, Stepanov and partners”.
Now he is the Head of Real Estate practice in a Law Firm “Stepanov and Aksuk”.
Igor proved himself to be an expert in such areas as real estate transactions, investment in construction, litigation disputes and public-private partnership.
Igor has a positive managerial experience in reorganisation (consolidation) of the law firms.
- Real estate
- Dispute resolution
- Public-private partnership
Area of legal practice:
- title search and the legal audit of land plots;
- structuring and preparation for the acquisition of real estate;
- legal support of capital investment projects, development and construction of real estate objects;
- legal support of the construction of export terminals;
- consulting on the application of law on participation in a preconstruction real estate project, legal support of developers’ activity;
-reorganisation and restructuring of agricultural enterprises;
- support of the procedure of purchase of land plots that are in a state or in a municipal ownership;
- support of the purchase or lease of land plots for agricultural purposes; procedure of allotment of land shares;
- support, consulting, and legal support of projects in public-private partnership;
-consulting on environmental, health and safety issues of subsoil use;
- disputes concerning the rights to immovable property.
Igor has been singled out for a personal reference from the international legal rating “Chambers Europe” in the category "Best Regional lawyers" for some years.
There is also a personal reference from the international legal rating «Best Lawyers» 2017.
Membership in the following organisations:
- The Committee on the investment activity of Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Rostov region;
- Expert Board under the Business Rights Commissioner in Rostov region;
- Agency for Strategic Initiatives in Rostov region;
- The Public Council at the Directorate of Federal registration service in Rostov region;